An Old School Catholic Message Board

How did you come up with your screen name?

Old_Joe

mine.....well my names Kate and my closest friends and my parents hah plus my sister call me Katers. I also have a tshirt i made with that on the back (it says Beef on the front... ahah another one of my nicknames...my best friend is coagulated milk because she likes coagulated milk alot and i guess i was just dubbed 'beef' but.... anyways..... moving on). When I went to get an account with livejournal someone already had katers. I could have done the whole punk k8rs thing... but i wanted to be different, hence k[b][u]eight[/b][/u]ers. The name then stuck with everything.

haha such a long explaination a choose to give

Catholictothecore

No, it came from one my first TEC retreats. Somebody gave me a letter afterwards that said that it was apparent that Christ was at the core of my life. It's kinda...stuck. It's also my sn on Lifeteen.

sweetpea316

Sweetpea is a nickname someone gave me one time... there is a story behind it, but I'll spare yall the details. And then 316, as in John 3:16.... very original, I know... God bless! ^_^

I was listening to Sunny Day Real Estate's Incircles and i liked it so much that i just made it my name cuz i couldn't think of anything else.

my korean name. means eternal intelligence (ji for ji-hae, intelligence, and young for young-won, forever)

my aim screen name is more interesting. lookatclara... i was in a "clan" of people who have lookat screennames. the format is supposed to be LooKat(Name) but i changed it up after several years of not changing it...

My screen name -- Apotheoun -- is a Greek word, which means "to deify."

apo = to change into
theoun = god

I chose it because of my interest in the doctrine of [i]theosis[/i], i.e., the doctrine of man's divinization by grace.

mine is an acronym

[b]A[/b]ll
[b]L[/b]ovely
[b]O[/b]gers
[b]Y[/b]ell
[b]S[/b]tuff
[b]I[/b]n
[b]U[/b]nderwater
[b]S[/b]ealabs

phatcatholic

i copped it off of phatmass. when i chose it, i was suprised that it wasn't taken already. i'm glad i chose it b/c now i rep phatmass wherever i go on the internet and anyone who's ever heard of the site knows that i'm from there. oh, and i always try to be a catholic that preaches holy apostolic truth :cool:

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 26 2005, 05:17 AM']mine is an acronym

[b]A[/b]ll
[b]L[/b]ovely
[b]O[/b]gers
[b]Y[/b]ell
[b]S[/b]tuff
[b]I[/b]n
[b]U[/b]nderwater
[b]S[/b]ealabs
[right][snapback]624083[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:huh:

Yer silly. :)

Someone I knew a while back called me "deary" and I didnt want to be called "deary" so he said, "Do you want me to call you Moosey instead?"

THE END

Let me guess. John Paul II rules.

[quote name='jp2_rules' date='Jun 25 2005, 06:23 PM']mine's really hard....i'll give you a few tries before i have to tell you...;)
[right][snapback]623459[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]