An Old School Catholic Message Board

N C Y C People...

VeraMaria

OK NCYC ppl - I had a great time! and meeting you guys was the best part! littl red - JMJTina - VeraMaria. YOU ROCK!

Most of the liturgical parts of NCYC were really....uh....well....weak. I was a little disappointed. Especially since they mentioned the Eucharist only 2 times and Mary (our mother) once. Or maybe i just wasnt paying enought attention. I kept being distracted by the conspiracy. The mean lady conspiracy. I think all these mean ladies were once happy - when they were doing clown ministry singing kumbaya 30 years ago. I bet they are the ones who ate all the pink flamingos. Anyways, I have to admit i was slightly disappointed in the content of the general sessions. There was alot of fluff, and not alot of meat. They offered The Holy Mass to everyone on Friday, to all 23,000 ppl, but the chapel it was at only seated 500 ppl. I wasn't very happy about that either. On the other hand, the break out sessions were cool, and the Bayou was pretty fun. I heard the chasity one and the one about teen violence was awe-some.

MEETING YOU GUYS WAS THE BEST PART!!! :P I'm really glad you were there.

I spoke with Emalouhow today - she is soooooo jealous I got to meet you!

OK NCYC ppl - I had a great time!  and meeting you guys was the best part!  littl red - JMJTina - VeraMaria.  YOU ROCK!

you must have confused me...it was the queen herself that went, not me....you must have confused us.... ;) :D :lol:

should i take it as an insult or a compliment... :blink: :ph34r: :P

:huh: i'm sry, you're right, i did, and i didn't realize i did it until after i posted it. I'm really sorry.

But i would take it as a compliment if i were you! I wish i could have met you too.

If they had a little emotion with a red embarassed face - that would be me.

:huh: i'm sry, you're right, i did, and i didn't realize i did it until after i posted it.  I'm really sorry.

But i would take it as a compliment if i were you!  I wish i could have met you too.

If they had a little emotion with a red embarassed face - that would be me.

lol that's ok....i can easily see how you could confuse me with the QUEEN....

staggers around and practices airs of royalty...

your totally right, the liturgy was way watered down, i was so hoping it to be...really Catholic to reach some of the people who came in our group. I got up to the chapel Fri. and there was absolutly no respect. We were standing in line for confession, and there was that woman at the well thing going on so we couldn't stay and pray b4. BTW, did ne one go to that, I was really confused, why were the people reading wearing stoles (sp?) maybe i missed something, but something didn't seem right. Anyways lets pray for the next one that it has 'a little more meat'

you know, i was really disappointed in the reconciliation part of the chapel. another youth minister and I went to it, and we each got different priests and it was horrible!!! They didn't have any examination of conscience sheets and the priest (mine at least) was like, "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, ya you're absolved." They just seemed really distracted. :( So I really didn't get a good confession. :(

Hey guys! This is Seth from Scarecrow & Tinmen. Oh yeah...you guys rocked the house! I can't remember who I jumped on stage and played drums for, but you guys were all a lot of fun. It was great meeting all of you. Much prayers out to you and your future with Phat Mass.

Seth

P.S. Thanks for the shirt in exchange for wearing it on the main stage. ;)

Hey guys!  This is Seth from Scarecrow & Tinmen.  Oh yeah...you guys rocked the house!  I can't remember who I jumped on stage and played drums for, but you guys were all a lot of fun.  It was great meeting all of you.  Much prayers out to you and your future with Phat Mass.

Seth

P.S.  Thanks for the shirt in exchange for wearing it on the main stage.  ;)

Yo Seth! Man--I didn't know y'all could rock it like that bro! You had the crowd jumping man.

I really want to do a feature of you guys for the phatmass music section. A review--interview, whatever you have in mind.

Hit me up in e-mail: webmaster@phatmass.com, or bypass the middle man and go straight to my music editor, Kiddkapps: music@phatmass.com

Thanks for being our neighbors at NYCY. haha

littleflower+JMJ

Hey guys!  This is Seth from Scarecrow & Tinmen.  Oh yeah...you guys rocked the house!  I can't remember who I jumped on stage and played drums for, but you guys were all a lot of fun.  It was great meeting all of you.  Much prayers out to you and your future with Phat Mass.

Seth

this is soo cool!!

i remember seeing you guys!!

wow!!

*jmj stares in awe*

:D :D :lol:

Seth

You guys rock!!!!!! I love your music!!!!! This is so amesome that you're on phatmass!!!!!! Sweet!!!!

littleflower+JMJ

oh where are my manners!!???

WELCOME TO PHATMASS!!

this is soo cool! catholic musicians/artists UNTIED!.....err....i mean... UNITE!!

:P:lol: :D