An Old School Catholic Message Board

N C Y C People...

VeraMaria

oh where are my manners!!???

WELCOME TO PHATMASS!!

this is soo cool! catholic musicians/artists UNTIED!.....err....i mean... UNITE!!

:P  :lol:  :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you crack me up, flowery!

lol....united...untied...that's another phatmass typo joke, like...

CARP!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

lol, remember, flowery, we spent like 4 pages posting until we figured out there was a fiddler!!! :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

lol, remember, flowery, we spent like 4 pages posting until we figured out there was a fiddler!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

YES!!!

my gosh! that was soo funny!!!

and for a second there i thought i was going crazy, a really bad speller or something even worse :blink:

LOL that was a phatmass memory that needs to go down in the books!

haha we're soo smart!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

YES!!!

my gosh! that was soo funny!!!

and for a second there i thought i was going crazy, a really bad speller  or something even worse :blink:

LOL that was a phatmass memory that needs to go down in the books!

haha we're soo smart!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lol....now that i think about it....how stupid can you get....but i was 14 and stupid back then... :lol::lol::lol:

we should make a "Classic Phatmass Memories" album!!!!!!!!

This came in my inbox today. So ppl check it out.

NCYC EVALUATIONS

Teens and adults who attended the National Catholic Youth

Conference in Houston last weekend are encouraged to complete the

conference evaluation online. Everyone completing the evaluation

will be entered into a drawing for an Olympus digital camera.

Thanks for helping us improve future NFCYM events!

http://www.nfcym.org

NCYC TAPES AND VIDEOS

Video and cassette tapes of the general and concurrent sessions

of the 2003 National Catholic Youth Conference are available for

purchase from the NFCYM Online Store. A commemorative video is

also available.

http://www.nfcym.org/store

I'll post more about saturday soon Vera promise!

Seth!!!! We missed your show on Thursday!!!!!! :(

Now we gotta go when your in TX again.

So is it true? Did dUSt really share the cotton candy? :lol::lol: :lol:

Saturday: ( I will miss some but oh well, jess and everyone that went to NCYC, help me out here! ;) )

My birthday!! We had mass in the hotel before we took off. it was very cool. We attended the session with APeX ministries and i can't say how humbled I am with thier work. So many kids were there and the story they shared was one of the best i heard that weekend. (Craig kielburger was one of the other BEST) After that we headed back to the Phatmass booth and found Jessica, and everybody!!!!! We had MISSED most of the show that PM had cause for some ODD reason we thought it started at 12:30!!!!!

Anyways, Flowery saw most of it and I trailed later. WE passed out coupons and stopped everybody who we saw who were willing to listen to our "commercial"

"Hey, where are you guys from? Well, here is a coupon for 2 dollars off of this Phatmass CD...." etc, etc, we did a pretty good job of meeting ppl from everywhere. Waited FOREVER for a computer to post to VERA and everybody back at Phatmass. For lunch we decided to get some pizza. For dinner later I actually got some MEAT. And ate with some nuns. Flowery wanted to ask them if they ever got thier habits dirty from eating, so I asked. They said "We get them dirty ALL the TIME!!!! :lol::lol:

They were sweet! We then proceeded on to the comedy club and that was fun and oool. Really cool as in you could feel the AC on!!!! We saw PM go on and I filmed for inDouche and flowery took over behind the booth and we just got to work. it was fun!!!! The crowd LOVED phatmass!!!! Point 5 Covenant is REALLY good with the crowd. Damien was getting EVERYBODY up!!!! What can I say? Phatmass was just Dope!!!! and Phunkee D helped!!!! After all of that we shopped and got some things. it was crazy.

Then the best part was listening to Craig Kielburger. he was amesome. He is one of the youngest saints I have ever encountered. He is SO humble, yet so DRIVEN, you couldn't help but WANT to take a stronger stance on something you felt about, wheter it be an injustice or on a morale level. I cried through it. We are called to action. We are called to stop letting so much injustice happen in this world. We must do something to stop it. Whether that be in our back yard or in a third world country. This young man was only 12 years old when he started. He's 21 now. He's the founder of Free the Children.

His message was simple: The power of one --- yes, one person can make a difference in the world. Small differences can mark the beginning of substantial change.

he even met Mother Teresa. Who said to him when he told her he felt frustrated with the work: "We can do no great things in life. We can only do small things with great love."

This day was amesome. God is so good.

Oh yes! Cotton candy had been shared. And you know, food is the way that you get into Scarecrow's heart. We're chubby. Yeah, it was really good being around you guys, I had a lot of fun, and I think that this weekend hearts were changed. How much better could God get? Later days.

Seth

littleflower+JMJ

Oh yes!  Cotton candy had been shared.  And you know, food is the way that you get into Scarecrow's heart.  We're chubby.  Yeah, it was really good being around you guys, I had a lot of fun, and I think that this weekend hearts were changed.  How much better could God get?  Later days.

Seth

im so glad you guys liked the cotton candy!!

whoohoo!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D

yeah phatmass has an obsession with tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...so foods our game too! LOL

the weekend was amesome!! it was amazing seeing 23,000 catholic youth all together......our faith is so amesome like that!!!

God bless all you catholic musicians/artists!

+JMJ

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Waited FOREVER for a computer to post to VERA and everybody back at Phatmass.

:D

again, thank you!!

you are amesome!! :D :D B) B) B)

Hey Vera,

I have some extra booklets of "Pure Love" by Jason Evert if you want one!

PM me your address and I'll send you it!!!!!

:wub: Much love to our little crazy sister!!!!