An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Servants of the Eternal Word

Sixtina87

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:41 PM']Do you say the rest of Compline as well?  I love compline. . .my favorite hour.
[right][snapback]886788[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No to tell you the truth, thats all i know by heart!!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 13 2006, 09:53 PM']No to tell you the truth, thats all i know by heart!!!!!
[right][snapback]886801[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh it's amazing. There are liturgy of the hours sites online if you'd like to look them up. Eventually of course, you'll be praying it in religious life. ..and of COURSE next month while you visit SSEW. :D

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 06:42 AM']Oh it's amazing.  There are liturgy of the hours sites online if you'd like to look them up.  Eventually of course, you'll be praying it in religious life. ..and of COURSE next month while you visit SSEW.  :D
[right][snapback]886890[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This is one thing i look forword to everytime i visit a community, saying the liturgy of the hours and hearing how the sisters say it. I only heard it chanted once, with the carmelites DCJ and i just fell in love with it even more!!! Thats where i learned that prayer. The franciscan communties i know if i remember right we never said that prayer before bed....their was evening prayer and that was it....okay i now think i am wrong but tis been awhile. idk!!! :idontknow: :idontknow:

Since today is valetine's day, here is a little redneck joke!!!!
:help:
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF.....IN PREPARATIOJN FOR A ROMANTIC EVENING, YOU STOP BY THE GROCERY STORE TO BUY A ( :drunk: )BOTTLE OF MR. BUBBLE!!!!!! :lol_pound: :lol_pound: :rolling:
HERE ARE SOME SIMLIES THAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TODAY!!!! lol!!! :kiss: :marriage: (<<<my parents!!!) :lust: :grouphug: :iloveyou: :cupidhit: :cupid: :love:

Edited by Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 14 2006, 10:47 AM']This is one thing i look forword to everytime i visit a community, saying the liturgy of the hours and hearing how the sisters say it. I only heard it chanted once, with the carmelites DCJ and i just fell in love with it even more!!! Thats where i learned that prayer. The franciscan communties i know if i remember right we never said that prayer before bed....their was evening prayer and that was it....okay i now think i am wrong but tis been awhile. idk!!! :idontknow:  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]887166[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

We sing it! That's what I love about my community. :D Well one of the things :blowkiss: :flowers:

Happy St Valentine's day.. ..

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 07:56 PM']We sing it!  That's what I love about my community.    :D  Well one of the things :blowkiss:  :flowers:

Happy St Valentine's day.. ..
[right][snapback]887596[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think it is beautiful and comes to life if to is sung!!!!

LOL on the smilies!!!! :lol_roll:

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 10:29 PM']You online tonight Ms Sixtina ?
[right][snapback]887808[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh Yes Ms. PCPA to be!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! how long are you going to be on tonight???? jw u mean through Yahoo IM???

Edited by Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Feb 14 2006, 08:34 PM']Oh Yes Ms. PCPA to be!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! how long are you going to be on tonight???? jw u mean through Yahoo IM???
[right][snapback]887816[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm bouncing off the walls! I can't sleep!

:shock:

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 10:38 PM']I'm bouncing off the walls!  I can't sleep!

:shock:
[right][snapback]887825[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!!! you scared me with the IM that you sent!!! LOL!!! i didnt get to sleep last night until 4am!!! hehe!!! BINGO!!!!!

This is like a public private conversation chat!

Well, I don't know about Nicole, but I have less than 2 days left! I started to pack, but I found out today I had a stress fracture from wearing cowboy boots to our pre-March for Life touring, so I have to wear this fracture boot thing. The bad news is that I have to find my pants that fit over the boot, but the good news is that I only have to pack left shoes!

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 14 2006, 09:17 PM']This is like a public private conversation chat!

Well, I don't know about Nicole, but I have less than 2 days left! I started to pack, but I found out today I had a stress fracture from wearing cowboy boots to our pre-March for Life touring, so I have to wear this fracture boot thing. The bad news is that I have to find my pants that fit over the boot, but the good news is that I only have to pack left shoes!
[right][snapback]887886[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL Sorry, one night we decided to see how long we could be online and chat. See above a few days ago to see that. It was funny.

I actually fractured my foot by wearing a new pair of Nikes. Yike. I think it's almost healed.

Where are you going again? SSEW?

Yours in Christ,

Denise

*who's still beaming about her own V Day gift*

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 14 2006, 11:02 PM']How many days until you leave?  ~counting on fingers and toes~
[right][snapback]887871[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
about 30 days tomorrow!!!!

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 14 2006, 11:17 PM']This is like a public private conversation chat!

[right][snapback]887886[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!! sry to hear that one!!!! Will you take pics for me and send to me via email when you get back..i want to be totally excited!!!!