An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reply With Quote Is Broke

dUSt

littleflower+JMJ

and you DO mean the "Reply with Quote" is Broken right dUSt? i know you just didn't put broke....

<_<

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>CATECHISM:</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

1: God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Savior. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life.

1300: The essential rite of the sacrament follows. In the Latin rite, "the sacrament of Confirmation is conferred through the anointing with chrism on the forehead, which is done by the laying on of the hand, and through the words: 'Accipe signaculum doni Spiritus Sancti' [be sealed with the Gift of the Holy Spirit.]." In the Eastern Churches of Byzantine rite, after a prayer of epiclesis, the more significant parts of the body are anointed with myron: forehead, eyes, nose, ears, lips, chest, back, hands, and feet. Each anointing is accompanied by the formula (Signaculum doni Spiritus Sancti): "the seal of the gift of the Holy Spirit."

</td></tr></table>

Oh, 1 THROUGH 1300....

Edited by jasJis

If this is not an evil trick I'd like a medium.

Thanks Mr.T...you're the best confirmation teacher ever!!! So what if I only ever had two...

My birthday is in a couple weeks...and I'm already getting my first present!!

Edited by nippy316

hyperdulia again

CATECHISM:

369: Man and woman have been created, which is to say, willed by God: on the one hand, in perfect equality as human persons; on the other, in their respective beings as man and woman. "Being man" or "being woman" is a reality which is good and willed by God: man and woman possess an inalienable dignity which comes to them immediately from God their Creator. Man and woman are both with one and the same dignity "in the image of God." In their "being-man" and "being-woman," they reflect the Creator's wisdom and goodness.

Would putting 1-3000 work?? Hmm...interesting. Thanks for the idea. I'll use it when I'm feeling rebellious.

Done. I'll look up your address and have it sent to your house. If dUSt mails it tommorrow, maybe you'll have it Sunday!

IcePrincessKRS

jasJis is buying Nippy a phatmass t-shirt. If you mail it out tomorrow she'll get it quicker and be able to advertise at Church on Sunday for all those teens at their Life Teen Mass. :lol:

(I can be so attentive sometimes... I really should apply that to other things more often... lol)

You are a quick one, Ice. I SOO wish I could have quoted your post *cough cough*.

I didn't even think about advertising...wow, the opportunities.

Isn't Mr.T the best?? I think so.

That's just what I had it mind, Mr.T!!

That's like the best place to advertise. It's the only place I can find a few thousand excited Christians all jammed together.

I can't wait....dUSt, you better move it!!

Just kidding...

Thanks again, Mr.T!! You're the best.

Good night...it's time for Jay Leno, and then bed.

Edited by nippy316