An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Professional Sport

Winchester

Which of these professional sports do you know is the best  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gopherball33

the reflexes u need 4 baseball exceed that of any other sport. 60 ft 6 in away, 90 mph. in the infield, smash line drive hit at u, upwards of 100mph

TempleofVesarius

250 lbs...3 yards...as fast as his legs can take him...while you are travelling straight at him weighing how ever much you weigh running as fast as you can.

gopherball33

being able to make the ball dance for u to make batters look stupid, hitting a home run (which is MUCH easier SAID than DONE), catching a pop up hit very high in the air with wind blowing it every which way

TempleofVesarius

making sure everyone on your team is doing their job, blocking who the should be and leading thru the right hole, and anticipating the defense's play so you can pull your own play off...

people are much harder to manipulate than a baseball

and by the way im not dissing on baseball....i played it for years and i really do like it

but we are talking about PROFESSIONAL sports...(dont make me bring up the strikes)

gopherball33

thanks 4 reminding me about we r talkin pro sports. i'm not raggin on footbal, either. i like it. i just think u need better reflexes 4 baseball

• 1 month later...

I chose football, but I meant Aussie Rules footy.

Aussie rules is pretty sweet. When I get the oppertunity, I will take in some of the games here in the US.. and always look forward to the grand final because thats the only match I get to see live.... My favorite team is Essendon

for the poll.. I voted "football" for soccer. Forza Inter! In the middle of July, Glasgow Celtic and Boca Juniors came to Cleveland, Ohio for a friendly match., Celtic won 1-0. I thought being there was very cool since that kind of thing is rare here in the states.. I believe Manchester United played 4 matches here during the summer.

• 8 years later...

I like how basketball is a team sport, but there aren't so many guys that you can't keep track.
And I like how you can go play it any time you want.
And fancy dribbling is really razzle dazzle. Easier than juggling but you get more respect than jugglers.
Jugglers are kind of sad people, but it's a choice they made.