Enthusiast 13

Caregiver 18

Activist 22

Ascetic 17

Traditionalist 23

Sensate 22

Naturalist 14

Well this doesn't surprise me. My high scores are:

Ascetic 28, Sensate 25 and Contemplative 24. The rest aren't even in their 20s. LOL

Traditionalist 18
Intellectual 18
Naturalist 17
Enthusiast 16
Caregiver 13
Activist 12

What's funny, is that I'm a nurse. So you'd think that caregiver would be higher. But while I see my nursing as a service, that's not when I feel the closest to God. Interesting indeed.

Based on your responses to the Sacred Pathways Assessment, your temperament favors an Intellectual / Ascetic approach to worship.

Intellectual 28

Contemplative 25

Enthusiast 16

Caregiver 22

Activist 21

Ascetic 28

Traditionalist 23

Sensate 17

Naturalist 22

so I am:
Ascetic - Loving God in Solitude and Simplicity:
Ascetics want nothing more than to be left alone in prayer. Let there be nothing to distract them--no pictures, no loud music--and leave them alone to pray in silence and simplicity.

and:

Intellectual - Loving God with the Mind:
These Christians live in the world of concepts. They may feel closest to God when they first understand something new about Him.

Intellectual 25

Contemplative 22

Enthusiast 11

Caregiver 15

Activist 13

Ascetic 25

Traditionalist 20

Sensate 21

Naturalist 21

Some of the questions threw me off....

Edited by Totus Tuus

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1210441' date='Mar 8 2007, 01:28 PM']Some of the questions threw me off....[/quote]

Yeah, quizzes can never cover all the answers because it depends on the situation sometimes.

I knew I was a contemplative, but I didn't realize I was so much of an ascetic as well!

I guess some things are genetic :)

.......................Me..Lauren
Intellectual.......25.....25

Contemplative..18.....22

Enthusiast.......10.....11

Caregiver.........13.....15

Activist............13.....13

Ascetic............25.....25

Traditionalist.....24.....20

Sensate...........23.....21

Naturalist.........21.....21

Edited by OLAM Dad

Guest phatdaddy

Intellectual 27
Contemplative 23
Enthusiast 19
Caregiver 19
Activist 17
Ascetic 27
Traditionalist 25
Sensate 22
Naturalist 15

Lori, I guess we are birds of a feather :rolleyes:

Not sure what this all means. I wish the survey had been a little more specific in using the term: worship. True worship, really the only worship of God is the Sacrafice of the Mass, followed by adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist. The questions were a bit ambigious. All the other exercises of pious devotion and service are very important and very good, we absolutely need to practice them, but worship of God is specific.
Mr. Ray

Edited by phatdaddy

[quote name='phatdaddy' post='1211129' date='Mar 9 2007, 10:47 PM']Not sure what this all means. I wish the survey had been a little more specific in using the term: worship. True worship, really the only worship of God is the Sacrafice of the Mass, followed by adoration of Jesus in the Eucharist. The questions were a bit ambigious. All the other exercises of pious devotion and service are very important and very good, we absolutely need to practice them, but worship of God is specific.
Mr. Ray[/quote]

I felt the same way. We (my family) have the inclination that it was not a Roman Catholic-based quiz, hence the ambiguity and confusing terms :rolleyes:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1211281' date='Mar 10 2007, 08:02 AM']I felt the same way. We (my family) have the inclination that it was not a Roman Catholic-based quiz, hence the ambiguity and confusing terms :rolleyes:[/quote]
It is not Catholic in the least bit... It was from a book published by Zondervan Publishing which puts out a lot of generic Christian literature and Bibles. The page itself too is for a community church, so all in all it is difficult to answer being a Catholic.

Yes I noticed the same thing with it, I was unsure as to how to relate myself to the quiz being since I wasn't sure where it was coming from or what it meant. Especially when it asked would I want to read a book called such and such. I don't know because I've never read it and I can't judge it by it's title. But anyways, I guess it is genetic :) in a way.

• 4 weeks later...

Ascetic 30

Traditionalist 27

Intellectual 23

Contemplative 21

Naturalist 19

Caregiver 18

Sensate 17

Activist 15

Enthusiast 7