An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

Deus te Amat

I posted this in the prayer room, but please pray for my mother and the healing of her heart. She has a lot of emotional hurt due to family issues, and she is taking this pain out on my family and I. I hate (don't hate, appreciate) seeing her like this, and it is causing her to try to control my life and my future.

Please pray that she may be Healed from this hurt, return to God's love and full communion with the Church.

Also... that God's will be done in my life.

Thank you.

Noel's angel

Prayers for everyone! (I only read the last couple of pages though).

Please pray for me. My heart has a giant weight dragging everything down atm. :(

Please pray for my mom....she is going through depression even since my little brother went to Afghanistan......

She is needing a reason to wake up in the morning and now she is physically ill.....and her depression is not letting her heal like it should.

Pray that she may find her way back to God and that he can carry her though this.

fides quarens intellectum

i am watching my niece for the next three days. i've never watched a kid for that long. Please pray for me.

The Bus Station

There is a lot of chaos right now with the camp I am supposed to be working at this summer and I am trying so hard not to become discouraged before I go. Please pray for me.

fides quarens intellectum

My best friend from high school and his wife have been planning for months to take a road trip out here to see me; they've also been open to adoption for months (they've been married 9 years - wow - has it been that long?). Monday morning, an unwanted baby was born, and the mother is considering a private adoption.

By the end of this week, they will be getting in their car together for an adventure: either to drive across the country to see the Rockies, or to pick up their new daughter. :)

Please pray for God's will to be done, and many prayers for the mother.

prayers for all.

Well I want to request some prayers for my book. Chapter One is complete as of this morning. Chapter two is complete. Chapter Three is almost complete. Four is still in the making as is Five and Six. Other than that all I have is the Foreward and Conclusion and its time to shock the world.

Expect a Masterpiece!

I am so angry right now I could throw up. Please pray for me, and for the one who made me this way.

Lisieux Flower

i'm so restless this summer. i really don't like being home, and i wish i could have stayed in chicago. i miss didy and my friends, and i dread going to work. im very thankful that i was fortunate enough to get this job but im new so i get the crummy waitressing sections, its slow during the summer, and i feel like its pointless because i'll have to leave in 2 months so why should i even try to memorize the menu... please pray that i have a fulfilled and happy summer

+J.M.J.+
:sign: please pray that i can be patient to wait until something happens or doesn't happen.

hoosieranna

I have a job interview tomorrow (Wednesday) at 2pm ET. Prayers for success would be greatly appreciated.

icelandic_iceskater

I need faith. Right now I have no idea what I believe in, if anything. I've always known my faith to be true, never really questioned it or anything, but lately I've been asking myself "why?" and I don't know the answer. I kinda doubt that its possible to ever know beyond the shadow of a doubt that He's there. But I want to. And I don't just want to know Him, I want to feel His Presence. Really badly. Anyways like I said- I need more faith. prayers would be appreciated.