An Old School Catholic Message Board

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

aalpha1989

Congratulations!

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1349353' date='Aug 4 2007, 06:02 AM']It's a boy! Well we knew that already...
but anyway my parents STILL haven't decided on a name for Dominic (that's MY vote and I'm sticking with it....)

I got to spend about two hours with him and my brother and mom and dad but then my brother and i had to leave again...

it's really weird. Our house will literally never be the same again. what a strange feeling! I actually almost started crying a couple times with him, he's so beautiful! I didn't though. :)...[/quote]

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1349287' date='Aug 3 2007, 11:53 PM']take bets about what its going to be.[/quote]

But what if everyone bets that it's going to be a baby? Who gets the money? :huh:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1349629' date='Aug 4 2007, 03:33 PM']But what if everyone bets that it's going to be a baby? Who gets the money? :huh:[/quote]

:hehe:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1349629' date='Aug 4 2007, 10:33 PM']But what if everyone bets that it's going to be a baby? Who gets the money? :huh:[/quote]

I'm reminded of a certain "Man in Black" saying "Congratulations, Ma'am, it's an octopus!"

Not that I think alpha's parents are aliens, of course, just that you can never be really sure, now can you :)

oh thats so wonderful!! and dominic is such a wonderful name, i vote that one too! ^_^ st. dominic savio is a BEAUTIFUL patron for children to have :saint:

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1349353' date='Aug 4 2007, 06:02 AM']It's a boy! Well we knew that already...
but anyway my parents STILL haven't decided on a name for Dominic (that's MY vote and I'm sticking with it....)

I got to spend about two hours with him and my brother and mom and dad but then my brother and i had to leave again...

it's really weird. Our house will literally never be the same again. what a strange feeling! I actually almost started crying a couple times with him, he's so beautiful! I didn't though. :)...[/quote]

Is that because today is the Feast of St. Dominic or is it just because you like the Saint and the name?

[quote name='kateri05' post='1349787' date='Aug 4 2007, 06:24 PM']today is the feast of st. john vianney :D[/quote]

Not in the Extraordinary Form :D

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1349801' date='Aug 4 2007, 05:44 PM']Not in the Extraordinary Form :D[/quote]

thats funny, cuz his feast is this week or next week.

wonder why both forms can't just have the same calendar :idontknow: anyways, thats for a different thread.

/hijack

so... did you guys decide on a name yet??? and yes, pics please! ^_^

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1349737' date='Aug 4 2007, 06:25 PM']Is that because today is the Feast of St. Dominic or is it just because you like the Saint and the name?[/quote]

Today's the feast of John Vianney. :). We're novus ordo no matter how much i like the extraordinary form.

Anyway he was born at 11:30 at night on the third not the fourth. AND the eighth is not Dominic Savio's birthday it is the other Dominic. So it is no on both counts.

My parents decided on the name Joseph Dominic. My Dad thought he looked more like a Joseph and my Mom likes that name more.

He was 19 1/2 inches long and 7 lbs 14 oz....He has blonde hair which made my little brother happy because Anthony (my little brother who is 15) is the only one in the entire family with light hair. My Mom's feeling great there are absolutely no problems....he'll be home around 1 tomorrow afternoon! :))

oh and by the way i'll post pics in a little bit...

Edited by aalpha1989

yes, they decided on a name, and yes, I know how much he weighs and his hair and eye color and all those cute things, but he wanted to be the one to tell you guys, so I'm keeping my mouth shut for now. :shutup: ^_^ I think he's at the hospital now... he'll prolly post tonight.

and I get to see him (baby) on Monday!! :woot: I'm so excited! he (aalpha/Jonathan)'s really excited, too (about baby, not me ^_^) - he sounded really, really happy when I talked to him on the phone.

edit: uhh he just beat me... never mind ^_^

Edited by Brigid

I know it's possible to post pics...does anyone know if it's possible to post one minute videos? probly not...