An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yesterday Tina, Danielle, And Teena Entered The Ihm's

FutureIHMNJ

Hey All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday between 2:30 and 3pm Chritina who is know here as Tina as well as DAnielle and Teena entered the Sisters Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I got to see them before they walked through the Motherhouse doors. They all looked so beautiful and I am so proud of each one of them. Hopefully I will get some pictures and I will share them with you all.

Please pray for them as they begin this wonderful journey.

Lee Nora

LeeNora - thanks for sharing! I was thinking about them all weekend and keeping them in my prayers. I'm glad you got to see them as they went in and I can't wait to see the pictures! They are an inspiration to us all.

Emily

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1382004' date='Sep 9 2007, 06:16 PM']Hey All,
Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday between 2:30 and 3pm Chritina who is know here as Tina as well as DAnielle and Teena entered the Sisters Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I got to see them before they walked through the Motherhouse doors. They all looked so beautiful and I am so proud of each one of them. Hopefully I will get some pictures and I will share them with you all.

Please pray for them as they begin this wonderful journey.
Lee Nora[/quote]

[quote name='stlmom' post='1382099' date='Sep 9 2007, 08:18 PM']Great news--thanks for sharing--this must be the big weekend for postulant entrances![/quote]

Yeah, I know! A lot of good stuff has been happening this weekend, and I can't wait to see the pics!

Thanks for posting it Lee Nora! I was working the switchboard at the motherhouse when they entered - they looked so beautiful - they were all glowing!! Hopefully we will get pictures soon :)

God Bless,
Tracey

....Just looked at Tina's blog and she posted this about her entrance

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/immactofa/Maria27sGraduation053.jpg[/img]
Sister Susan (Sponsor) and Tina

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/immactofa/Maria27sGraduation054.jpg[/img][/center]
Teena, Christina (TIna) and Danielle

"Well, I'm happy to report that I am now at the IHM Motherhouse, and getting settled. Entrance Day, which was Saturday, was very exciting! I arrived first, which means I am the mother of my band. I came with my mom, dad, Maria, Gregg, Father John, and Sr. Susan (my sponsor). We greeted the sisters who were waiting for us to arrive, made a visit to chapel, and went into the dining room for some refreshments. We met soooo many sisters that day, some of which will be living at Our Lady of the Assumption in Strafford! That was exciting to meet the sisters that we will be living with when we move out there in October. We took loads of pictures!!!! Then we went up to the 2nd floor, which is the Postulate floor and showed everyone our room. My room is great! I'm right next to my favorite picture of Mary, which is right outside my door. I have my own room, my own bathroom, which is really nice."

Edited by FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1383654' date='Sep 11 2007, 03:07 PM']....Just looked at Tina's blog and she posted this about her entrance
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/immactofa/Maria27sGraduation053.jpg[/img]
Sister Susan (Sponsor) and Tina

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/immactofa/Maria27sGraduation054.jpg[/img][/center]
Teena, Christina (TIna) and Danielle

"Well, I'm happy to report that I am now at the IHM Motherhouse, and getting settled. Entrance Day, which was Saturday, was very exciting! I arrived first, which means I am the mother of my band. I came with my mom, dad, Maria, Gregg, Father John, and Sr. Susan (my sponsor). We greeted the sisters who were waiting for us to arrive, made a visit to chapel, and went into the dining room for some refreshments. We met soooo many sisters that day, some of which will be living at Our Lady of the Assumption in Strafford! That was exciting to meet the sisters that we will be living with when we move out there in October. We took loads of pictures!!!! Then we went up to the 2nd floor, which is the Postulate floor and showed everyone our room. My room is great! I'm right next to my favorite picture of Mary, which is right outside my door. I have my own room, my own bathroom, which is really nice."[/quote]

Thanks for posting this!!

For more pictures go to the IHM website and the women in formation are in the scrolling pictures on the first main page:

[url="http://www.ihmimmaculata.org"]IHM Website[/url]

God Bless, Tracey