An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pumpkin Carving Patterns

Theologian in Training

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Justin86' post='1411437' date='Oct 30 2007, 07:33 AM']In the Navy we consider this a dental emergency. Jack needs to come into dental right away.[/quote]

And yet, having had surgery, however non-emergency the condition, is not considered good reason to be let off of work. :huh:

Anywho, how do I know you are not just trying to steal my pumpkin? :P

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411438' date='Oct 30 2007, 09:42 PM']And yet, having had surgery, however non-emergency the condition, is not considered good reason to be let off of work. :huh:[/quote]
:lol: Indeed. However I think if you brought this issue up to them they would just say something like, "there's no reason for it, it's just our policy."

[quote]Anywho, how do I know you are not just trying to steal my pumpkin? :P[/quote]
Because here in Okinawa we are not the Pilgrims and don't serve Pumpkin Pie at the galley.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Justin86' post='1411439' date='Oct 30 2007, 07:48 AM']:lol: Indeed. However I think if you brought this issue up to them they would just say something like, "there's no reason for it, it's just our policy."[/quote]

So, if your foot hurts bad enough that you can't walk, just punch yourself in the face. Ta-da! No work for you.

[quote]Because here in Okinawa we are not the Pilgrims and don't serve Pumpkin Pie at the galley.[/quote]

Okay so, if I send him alone do you think he'll get there alright? Or do I have to deliver him personally...

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411443' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:02 PM']So, if your foot hurts bad enough that you can't walk, just punch yourself in the face. Ta-da! No work for you.[/quote]
Why didn't I think of this?

[quote]Okay so, if I send him alone do you think he'll get there alright? Or do I have to deliver him personally...[/quote]
Try guardmail...

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Justin86' post='1411444' date='Oct 30 2007, 08:05 AM']Why didn't I think of this?[/quote]

Haha... not sure. I don't think I'd be able to do it. Although, if you did, it might keep your mind off of the pain in your foot for a while. :P

[quote]Try guardmail...[/quote]

What on earth is that?

MissScripture

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411386' date='Oct 30 2007, 12:05 AM']MissScripture says I'm a redneck. I can't figure out why... :idontknow: She said it right after I showed her this:

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/pics054.jpg[/img][/quote]
No, it was after you described it! You didn't show me any of the pics! I had to come here and find 'em myself! :harhar:

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411470' date='Oct 30 2007, 08:52 AM']Thanks, Father. :)

I want to see some from others. :D Come on, people! Didn't anybody else carve pumpkins!?[/quote]
You KNOW I'm not allowed to use knives! Or any sharp objects like that!

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1411550' date='Oct 30 2007, 02:26 PM']No, it was after you described it! You didn't show me any of the pics! I had to come here and find 'em myself! :harhar:[/quote]

*gasp* Now I'm a lying redneck! :shock: :ohno:

Actually, you are right, I'd just forgotten. :mellow:

[quote]You KNOW I'm not allowed to use knives! Or any sharp objects like that![/quote]

Poor thing! No pumpkin carving... ever!?

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1411582' date='Oct 30 2007, 05:22 PM']i carved this one:

[img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/roseoflima/pumpkin.jpg[/img][/quote]

Nice :D

MissScripture

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411578' date='Oct 30 2007, 03:15 PM']*gasp* Now I'm a lying redneck! :shock: :ohno:
Actually, you are right, I'd just forgotten. :mellow:
Poor thing! No pumpkin carving... ever!?[/quote]
Probably not, since those are really big knives...sometimes I'm allowed to use small knives. But even then, I have to be VERY careful, cuz I've gotten hurt from them, before, too. I probably shouldn't be allowed to even touch tin cans, but no one has picked up on that, yet. :whistle:

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1411611' date='Oct 30 2007, 05:12 PM']Probably not, since those are really big knives...sometimes I'm allowed to use small knives. But even then, I have to be VERY careful, cuz I've gotten hurt from them, before, too. I probably shouldn't be allowed to even touch tin cans, but no one has picked up on that, yet. :whistle:[/quote]

Three words for you: Pumpkin Carving Kit.

The carver they include has got a dull tip, so you cant really "stab" yourself with it... and the teeth only go one way, so I think you'd be okay with it. And have someone else carve the top out for you. :P

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1411445' date='Oct 30 2007, 10:09 PM']What on earth is that?[/quote]
It's when you put a little Marine inside your package with your stuff, and then when you send it out if someone opens it who shouldn't he shoots the prick in the face. He's a charming little Marine, really.