An Old School Catholic Message Board

Smm's Random Thought Thread

jeffpugh

Yeah... so I'm randomly wondering what to do tomorrow... :sigh: Hopefully I'll have the willpower to walk 20mins or so to the Cathedral for mass :P

never noticed you are canadian SMM! now we are definitely friends!

no wait, you are from ontario! we arent speaking anymore!

Edited by Jesus_lol

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1534417' date='May 20 2008, 01:10 AM']never noticed you are canadian SMM! now we are definitely friends!

no wait, you are from ontario! we arent speaking anymore![/quote]
Boo. What's your dig about Ontario? (other than it's cold)

Anywho, as of recent I had this strange dream where I was rocking out with "Christian artists". I got on stage and covered a band member on bass. I remember physics-defying inability to play well, while my slacks started sliding down (wasn't wearing a belt I guess). They band let me have an impromptu bass solo, which went out alright. That's part of what I remember, but it was intriguing. I now how to play some bass too :mellow:

[edit] Oh, I remember that I couldn't bridge my solo back into the main bass line for the rest of the band to get back in. Slighty embarrassing, though I only just improv'd the bass from the melody... now to remember the melody of the song... I could be a one hit Christian Rock wonder! lawl.

Edited by Sacred Music Man

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1535127' date='May 20 2008, 11:23 PM']Boo. What's your dig about Ontario? (other than it's cold)
Anywho, as of recent I had this strange dream where I was rocking out with "Christian artists". I got on stage and covered a band member on bass. I remember physics-defying inability to play well, while my slacks started sliding down (wasn't wearing a belt I guess). They band let me have an impromptu bass solo, which went out alright. That's part of what I remember, but it was intriguing. I now how to play some bass too :mellow:

[edit] Oh, I remember that I couldn't bridge my solo back into the main bass line for the rest of the band to get back in. Slighty embarrassing, though I only just improv'd the bass from the melody... now to remember the melody of the song... I could be a one hit Christian Rock wonder! lawl.[/quote]
:lol: I love dreams. Though I usually wake up and think "that was a crazy dream" and don't remember what it was actually about. :pigfly:

The Bus Station

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1535868' date='May 21 2008, 05:44 AM']:lol: I love dreams. Though I usually wake up and think "that was a crazy dream" and don't remember what it was actually about. :pigfly:[/quote]

iawtp.