An Old School Catholic Message Board

Palin, Summed Up

jkaands

from Maureen Dowd:

R. D. Levno, a retired school principal, flew in from Fairbanks. “She’s a child, inexperienced and simplistic,” she said of Sarah. “It’s taking us back to junior high school. She’s one of the popular girls, but one of the mean girls. She is seductive, but she is invented.”

And, as I write, the polls are changing. The bubble is leaking air fast, stuck by (another) massive drop in the stock market, today, 450 points.

[quote name='jkaands' post='1657642' date='Sep 17 2008, 08:13 PM']“She’s a child ... taking us back to junior high school. She’s one of the popular girls, but one of the mean girls. She is seductive, but she is invented.”[/quote]

Sarah Palin is a "mean girl" why? Because she didn't have her third-trimester baby delivered up to the head, and then stabbed in the back of the head with scissors to have the brains sucked out?

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1657654' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:33 PM']Sarah Palin is a "mean girl" why? Because she didn't have her third-trimester baby delivered up to the head, and then stabbed in the back of the head with scissors to have the brains sucked out?[/quote]

verifying, that this sort of response is the answer to everything from the republican side

[quote name='jkaands' post='1657642' date='Sep 17 2008, 06:13 PM']from Maureen Dowd:

R. D. Levno, a retired school principal, flew in from Fairbanks. “She’s a child, inexperienced and simplistic,” she said of Sarah. “It’s taking us back to junior high school. She’s one of the popular girls, but one of the mean girls. She is seductive, but she is invented.”

And, as I write, the polls are changing. The bubble is leaking air fast, stuck by (another) massive drop in the stock market, today, 450 points.[/quote]

Enough already!

We get it!

You hate Republicans.

one thing i REALLY don't get is why Palin's youth is such a big deal. Isn't Obama's youth one of his selling points? Obama was born in 1961, Palin in 1964. That's such a HUGE difference!

Number one...the larch....

[img]http://www.flowerphotographer.net/roth/attributes/bigimages/golden%20larch.jpg[/img]

The larch....

The laaaarch....

(Monty Python)

Edited by Norseman82

Knight of the Holy Rosary

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1657654' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:33 PM']Sarah Palin is a "mean girl" why? Because she didn't have her third-trimester baby delivered up to the head, and then stabbed in the back of the head with scissors to have the brains sucked out?[/quote]

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1657664' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:42 PM']verifying, that this sort of response is the answer to everything from the republican side[/quote]

I would argue that for as long as this occurs legally in our country it is a valid point.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1657679' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:00 PM']Enough already!

We get it!

You hate Republicans.[/quote]

Hehe. Actually, Maureen Dowd is one of the people who seems to hate everyone. She pretty much cuts on whoever is on top. She's as hard to please as Alec Baldwin.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1657830' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:15 PM']Yeah, but she's hot. That gets my vote.[/quote]

I think that was one of my first sentiments when I saw her. Gotta love voting for a hot VP.

Poor Dems, all you have is Hillary and Barbara Streisand...ugh!

[quote name='Kirisutodo333' post='1657857' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:32 PM']I think that was one of my first sentiments when I saw her. Gotta love voting for a hot VP.

Poor Dems, all you have is Hillary and Barbara Streisand...ugh![/quote]
Tina Fey is a liberal. She looks almost identical to Palin... Tina is hot.

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1657841' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:22 PM']Change the gender and the same things were said about Reagan.[/quote]

which is frightening enough. Why exactly would anyone want to vote for Reagan right now??