An Old School Catholic Message Board

Believers See Jesus In Ceiling Tile

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='Selah' post='1659458' date='Sep 19 2008, 07:00 PM']!!!!!!!!!!11111(oneeleven)!!11[/quote]

You are automatically in my Awesomeness Honor Roll for that usage of exclamation.

On the one hand: how beautiful it is that people can see something sacred in the ordinary and mundane.

On the other hand: Wow, that makes believers look really stupid.

:idontknow:

Well realistically, what else can it be???????
I mean that's quite clearly a sacred image of Jesus. Hands down. I figure they could get at least $50 for it on eBay too.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1659464' date='Sep 19 2008, 06:08 PM']Well realistically, what else can it be???????
I mean that's quite clearly a sacred image of Jesus. Hands down. I figure they could get at least $50 for it on eBay too.[/quote]

Only $50? Not after it's been on the news! :topsy:

My bathroom floor tile has all kinds of random squiggles; some of them I've noticed before really kinda do look like demons... I should try to sell the tiles to the Satanists, then give all the money to the Church.

:topsy:

[quote name='lilac_angel' post='1659481' date='Sep 19 2008, 06:23 PM']My bathroom floor tile has all kinds of random squiggles; some of them I've noticed before really kinda do look like demons... I should try to sell the tiles to the Satanists, then give all the money to the Church.

:topsy:[/quote]
Ooh, that totally reminded me!
We have a granite countertop on our island in the kitchet. In the morning or evening when the only light is from the overheads, and you're standing at the fridge, one shiny part looks exactly like a devil head. It's so funny. It's one of the only spots that reflects at that exact angle.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1659485' date='Sep 19 2008, 06:27 PM']Ooh, that totally reminded me!
We have a granite countertop on our island in the kitchet. In the morning or evening when the only light is from the overheads, and you're standing at the fridge, one shiny part looks exactly like a devil head. It's so funny. It's one of the only spots that reflects at that exact angle.[/quote]

Freaky!! You should youtube it whenever it reflects... we need to expose the existence of the devil all we can!!!! :P

[quote name='lilac_angel' post='1659570' date='Sep 19 2008, 07:28 PM']Freaky!! You should youtube it whenever it reflects... we need to expose the existence of the devil all we can!!!! :P[/quote]
I like the way you think. The video will be called "Incontrovertible Proof of Satan". I don't think my parents would let me sell the granite though. :( I could probably get at least $20! Plus whatever the rock itself is worth already having been cut.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1659578' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:37 PM']I like the way you think. The video will be called "Incontrovertible Proof of Satan". I don't think my parents would let me sell the granite though. :( I could probably get at least $20! Plus whatever the rock itself is worth already having been cut.[/quote]

hahaha :) Cha-ching!

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1659580' date='Sep 19 2008, 07:40 PM']They can see him on a tile. I'm gonna go see him at Mass tomorrow. :mellow:[/quote]

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!