Sign in to follow this  
N/A Gone

Mark Twain's Mysterious Stranger

princessgianna
[quote name='picchick' post='1660657' date='Sep 21 2008, 07:18 PM']I assumed that this was a kids show. I thought that they'd be right off the bat showing how satan is not someone you want to be a friend with. Maybe this wasn't a kid's show?[/quote]

umm that was interesting (and very disturbing!!) but i don't think it is appropriate to be called a children's show!

N/A Gone
What about some of the lines? What satan said about mankind, what he said about "doing wrong" just some interesting stuff.

KnightofChrist
[quote name='picchick' post='1660657' date='Sep 21 2008, 07:18 PM']I assumed that this was a kids show. I thought that they'd be right off the bat showing how satan is not someone you want to be a friend with. Maybe this wasn't a kid's show?[/quote]

It is a kids show. The thing about the Satan scene shows in my opinion, that at first Satan appears to be a friend then proves himself not to be. So for my understanding of Satan the scene rings true in a way.