An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Favorite Apparation?

tinytherese

My favorite is Guadalupe, how Our Lady brought peace, unity, conversion, hope, and even became the patron saint of protecting the unborn. :bigclap:

princessgianna

[quote name='Era Might' post='1660353' date='Sep 20 2008, 11:06 PM']I like Guadalupe for its significance for the Americas. My other favorite is probably Fatima.[/quote]
I like Fatima the best!!!!!! And the apparition in Japan that is a cool one too!

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1660349' date='Sep 21 2008, 12:02 AM']My favorite is Guadalupe, how Our Lady brought peace, unity, conversion, hope, and even became the patron saint of protecting the unborn. :bigclap:[/quote]
I love many Apparitions-it's just so inspiring to see God's revelation continuing on earth. I especially love Betania, Venezuela and the late Maria Esperanza. I just found everything she said to be so beautiful and simple. I also have been greatly inspired by Medjugorje and Fatima. -Katie

[quote name='Selah' post='1660453' date='Sep 21 2008, 09:57 AM']Lourdes and Guadalupe ^_^[/quote]
iawtc.
I like the artistic depictions of Our Lady of Lourdes more, though.

Miraculous Medal, Rue du Bac. Holy place. Wonderful promises - just "come to the foot of the altar."
And Knock, seen by everyone who came, all of them poor and humble. It's always been a joy in the family to know that Mary came to their neighborhood.