An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great Catholic Monarch Of Prophecy

kafka

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1664397' date='Sep 26 2008, 05:05 PM']You seem pretty convinced that there will be a Great Monarch. What if there isn't one?[/quote]
as convinced as the sun will rise tommorrow, maybe even more :sweat:

Seriously though yes, based on various passages of Sacred Scripture, based on various private revelations of Saints and Mystics such Saint Cataldus, Saint Caesar of Arles, the abbot Joachim, abbot Werdin d' Orante, and especially based on the lenghty prophecy of Saint Francis Paola (and others), and finally based on more than of few other Catholic authors and theologians who speculated about him:

Yes I am convinced, for me its only a matter of when and putting together all the details.

Though I have read a sufficient amount of other books and articles on Eschatology I would like to take a look at Birch's book someday, but now I do not have the time or desire.

thanks,

Nicholas

Edited by kafka

[quote name='Don John of Austria' post='1664464' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:02 PM']I see a serious flaw in your reasoning.

I was born in Texas not Europe.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

This seriously made me laugh out loud!

[quote name='Don John of Austria' post='1664464' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:02 PM']I see a serious flaw in your reasoning.

I was born in Texas not Europe.[/quote]
hmm I thought the Hapsburgs had better taste than Texas. . .

[quote name='kafka' post='1664471' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:09 PM']hmm I thought the Hapsburgs had better taste than Texas. . .[/quote]
Dude.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1664524' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:54 PM']Some things are just wrong.[/quote]

Like stuffing olives with sardines. :sick:

O.k. I will concede. This will not be moved to the lame board.

Alright on a more serious note my first series of articles will be concerning WWIII and how that will affect the Great Monarch and the rest of the world as the first official event of the Tribulation. What causes it? What nations will be involved? What will be result?

I have other posts I want to work on first, so it may be a few weeks.

Visit [url="http://greatcatholicmonarch.blogspot.com/"]http://greatcatholicmonarch.blogspot.com/[/url] periodically if you want.

Edited by kafka

[quote name='picchick' post='1664572' date='Sep 26 2008, 07:32 PM']I have a question for you:

WWIII is part of the end times. Was WWII part of it at all?[/quote]
I have an interesting partial answer for you.

First, I am curious to know why you are asking this so I can better answer your question.

Desmond does talk about the great monarch, and he does talk of private revelation, but only those approved by the Church. He has spent 20-30 years researching this stuff all over the world, and is a recognized expert on the topic.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1664602' date='Sep 26 2008, 08:11 PM']Desmond does talk about the great monarch, and he does talk of private revelation, but only those approved by the Church. He has spent 20-30 years researching this stuff all over the world, and is a recognized expert on the topic.[/quote]
I'm curious to know if he finds the Great Monarch or the events surrounding the GM's life in the explicit or implicit levels of Sacred Scripture?