An Old School Catholic Message Board

So How Did You Find Out About Phatmass?

tinytherese

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1665230' date='Sep 27 2008, 06:28 PM']My friend (Keighters on here, hasn't been on in a while) told me about it. It's been about three years now.[/quote]

how is she doing? your talking about kate right?

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1665235' date='Sep 27 2008, 06:36 PM']how is she doing? your talking about kate right?[/quote]
Yeah, she's doing well. She's done two years on the National Evangelization Team and now she's going to college at Steubenville.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1665267' date='Sep 27 2008, 07:59 PM']Yeah, she's doing well. She's done two years on the National Evangelization Team and now she's going to college at Steubenville.[/quote]

wow! say hi to her from all of us! :cool: :))

missionarybelle

i honestly don't remember.

i think i was looking for sites inclined towards Catholic youth and a link to this one popped up. I'm not sure

Jasjis and I met Dust in a chatroom 8 years ago when he was thinking about starting PM, so we are the first members of the original phorum.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1665383' date='Sep 27 2008, 10:45 PM']Jasjis and I met Dust in a chatroom 8 years ago when he was thinking about starting PM, so we are the first members of the original phorum.[/quote]
Woa. I don't even remember that far back, haha.

I actually knew Azriel from a pre-phatmass phorum--and she's probably one of the very few people who knows about my pre-phatmass ways that prompted my pre-phatmass confession which led to my pre-phatmass penance which resulted in me creating phatmass. hahaha

I was doing a search on Fr. Jim Livingston to see where was going to be doing a healing Mass. Something popped up from Phatmass, someone was asking if anyone knew Fr. Jim, so I came on it to Phatmass and never left. Oh, the joy. :rolleyes:

which chat was that? If i may ask. I used to haunt chat rooms in the day. Loads are now defunct. there's only one chatholic chat (e-catholic 2000) and they won't let me in.