An Old School Catholic Message Board

Video: Obama Kids Sing For Dear Leader...

Lounge Daddy

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA"]This may be[/url] the most unsettling thing that I have ever seen. I saw it linked at Drudge, but I couldn't even finish watching it. I am stunned.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA"][img]http://drudgereport.com/oc.jpg[/img][/url]

Domine ut Videam

what is sad is these adults [b]using[/b] these children.... i mean if you want to sing obamas praises fine.....but sing'em youself

[quote name='Domine ut Videam' post='1666969' date='Sep 30 2008, 01:01 PM']what is sad is these adults [b]using[/b] these children.... i mean if you want to sing obamas praises fine.....but sing'em youself[/quote]

I agree but I think that applies to everything. I think it is wrong to use children for any political message, most especially when they are too young to even understand what their parents are making them say, be it holding signs or wearing shirts.

Galloglasses' Alt

WHY is this so eerily familiar and reminiscent to the times when at school assemblies at my primary, (elementary), when we were singing hymns to Almighty God? @_@

Seriously, when i saw those children singing, that was the first thing it reminded me off.

Since when was Obama Jesus? I stopped watching the second the choir as a whole began to sing. And the 'Big O' symbol on the background with the stars and stripes surrounding it as if glorifying the O just strikes me as unnatural when I consider American Culture.

The big O. I'm suprized Obama didn't take Oprah as his running mate. Now that would of won votes. Half of all women seem to loooooooooooooove Oprah.

when I first saw "Dear Leader" it made me think there was some kind of Kim Jong Il tie in because thats what North Koreans are brainwashed to believe, that he is their "dear leader", but in a way this isnt all that different. disturbing..

CoffeeCatholic

creepy cause it's kids singing about Obama- not so much (although the whole dichotomy of his stand on abortion is ironic).

It's just as creepy as the little North Korea kids who practice for hours every day for performances in front of their dictator. Just as creepy as the little chinese girl who wasn't pretty enough to sing her own song on stage at the olympics. It's creepy because of the adults behind the kids, not the subject or material, or the kids themselves.

KnightofChrist

Get with the program, wash your mind the leader is our savior, 'he will bring us freedom' 'he will bring happiness' why are you all against happiness?

Lounge Daddy

So will our children be asked to refer to Obama as Il Duce Obama? Btw, I saw that one commenter using the name "spamiam" on the YouTube page posted this:
[indent]
Run this one through your YouTube search bar:
"BUND DEUTSCHER MÄDEL IN DER HITLER-JUGEND"

Then run this one:
"Obama civilian paramilitary force"
[/indent]

Searching "BUND DEUTSCHER MÄDEL IN DER HITLER-JUGEND" brings up a cute little German song from 100 years ago praising leader Hitler, and it has pictures of happy children marching about with swastikas. Not too different than little kids singing the prophet Obama's praises with Obama's "O" logo all over the place.

princessgianna

that was just :unsure: .......[size=1]how do i saw this nicely ok that IS impossible[/size] [b]VERY[/b] :twitch: disturbing!!!! it reminds me of a cult ([i]shudders in horror!!![/i])

seriously i am freaked out!!!! like somebody already stated it is a hitler cult FOR KIDS! i wonder if the kids worshiped their god first-Obamaercules :bow: !!!!!!!!

just shows you what would happen if Obama is elected-i love you all! We are going to be the ultimate Catholic Ninjas :ninja: and though we would work out every day :weights: and we will would then duel thy god Obamaercules :duel: eventually we will going to be martyred in the streets :funeral:
Prayer would be the number one factor in our lives :pray: and one would live on to tell our story :guitar:

hey that would make an awesome book!