An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feast Of The Archangels Yesterday - Stock Market?

thessalonian

Yesterday was the Feast of Saints Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, archangels. The biggest one day stock drop ever. Coincidence? I don't claim to know and only time will tell. But I found it interesting.

[quote name='Raphael' post='1667053' date='Sep 30 2008, 03:52 PM']How would the feast of the holy archangels have anything to do with poor stock market performance?[/quote]

haha :scratchhead:

[quote name='Raphael' post='1667053' date='Sep 30 2008, 03:52 PM']How would the feast of the holy archangels have anything to do with poor stock market performance?[/quote]

DEEEEEEEMONS!!!! That's what!

:lol_pound:

7 is supposed to be the number for God or Perfection, so tripling 7 in the form of 777 might be seen as a reference to the Trinity.

There is probably a fundamentalist preacher somewhere who is working on how this proves that God's wrath is about to be poured out on America.

Sorry guys ;)

[quote name='Staretz' post='1667076' date='Sep 30 2008, 06:09 PM']7 is supposed to be the number for God or Perfection, so tripling 7 in the form of 777 might be seen as a reference to the Trinity.

There is probably a fundamentalist preacher somewhere who is working on how this proves that God's wrath is about to be poured out on America.

Sorry guys ;)[/quote]

Oh, c'mon! Give it a chance and then you can still be free to use the John 6:66 argument which may or may not mean anything, but kinda makes you think. ;) :)

HisChildForever

[quote name='Paddington' post='1667080' date='Sep 30 2008, 04:43 PM']Oh, c'mon! Give it a chance and then you can still be free to use the John 6:66 argument which may or may not mean anything, but kinda makes you think. ;) :)[/quote]

Okay you totally have to tell me this argument. I just looked at the verse now and don't see anything weird about it. :detective:

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1667086' date='Sep 30 2008, 07:19 PM']Okay you totally have to tell me this argument. I just looked at the verse now and don't see anything weird about it. :detective:[/quote]

:) It is about not following Jesus after He talks about eating His flesh and drinking His blood. And, the '666' is for the anti-Christ.
I've seen it mentioned here and on EWTN.

[quote name='Staretz' post='1667076' date='Sep 30 2008, 05:39 PM']7 is supposed to be the number for God or Perfection, so tripling 7 in the form of 777 might be seen as a reference to the Trinity.

Sorry guys ;)[/quote]

How about 13 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh yeah... well... the first day of the Stanley Cup Finals, like, the lottery in Pennsylvania or someplace was 8771. The numbers of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. And, well, hockey fans know that this didn't really work out for the Penguins.

No, you Wings fans, I'm not saying anything more and don't want to talk about it. :annoyed:

I'm just sayin. Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.

CoffeeCatholic

God works in mysterious ways- who's to say His hand wasn't in the crash- and not for some crazy "i'm going to smite you all" reasons.

looking at those pictures of wall street, I wonder how many traders prayed their first prayer in years... "Oh my God!"

HisChildForever

[quote name='Paddington' post='1667101' date='Sep 30 2008, 05:04 PM']:) It is about not following Jesus after He talks about eating His flesh and drinking His blood. And, the '666' is for the anti-Christ.
I've seen it mentioned here and on EWTN.[/quote]

Oh my, very interesting.