An Old School Catholic Message Board

Important Topics To Discuss In A Dating Relationship

Slappo

[quote name='picchick' post='1675224' date='Oct 11 2008, 08:18 PM']Um....aren't you like 40 something?

:P

I think I will take a pass.... Plus, I haven't bought my gun...yet.[/quote]

You don't get it when someone is making a political joke, do you?

However, on a serious note, Kris (Momma's Boy) mentioned to me he was a pretty good shot when he was in scouts. He's in the area and is closer to your age.

Edited by Norseman82

Archaeology cat

You should discuss your respective definitions for "lights" when doing laundry. :mellow: :P (My husband and I have very different ideas when it comes to separating things for a wash, but it's all good, because he usually changes & washes the diapers. He's totally wonderful :love: )

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1675355' date='Oct 11 2008, 11:18 PM']You as a college student wouldn't be able to afford it. I was on the rifle team in college, and have expensive taste when it come to tools. There was a lot of stuff I had to leave behind in Florida, that I was supposed to be paid for when my roommate sold them. I guess the check got lost in the mail. Mine for half my rent until the end of the lease never got lost though, go figure. I really miss my old VW camper van. My husband was worth it though.[/quote]
smells of elderberries about the check. And teh VW bus. And the gun. Oh well. That's a pretty cool story though

my spiritual director says that if you tithe the first 10% save the next 10% and only go into debt for your education and a house will will financially ok. Its kind of a big thing because about half of all divorces are related to fights over money so avoiding that sure helps those stats.

[quote name='Slappo' post='1674631' date='Oct 10 2008, 09:03 PM']need to be guarding of each others heart though-I could use some help to have some good topic starters![/quote]

I narrowed down the original post a little bit.. but those are the things you said that jumped out at me. :)

I would ask casually her about her understanding of JPII's theology of the body.. even if it's good I would recommend (both of you) going to [url="http://catholicaudio.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html"]http://catholicaudio.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html[/url] and downloading "Naked Without Shame" CD quality onto your iPod and listened to at your own pace.. if you haven't already. I was listening to the part last night about how we need to be masters of our own mystery, and reading this post came to mind for some reason.. so hopefully it helps!

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1675064' date='Oct 11 2008, 12:17 PM']I actually think it was my key lime pie that got the proposal out of him.[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

Share that recipe!!!! :lol_roll:

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1675597' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:20 PM']You don't get it when someone is making a political joke, do you?

However, on a serious note, Kris (Momma's Boy) mentioned to me he was a pretty good shot when he was in scouts. He's in the area and is closer to your age.[/quote]

:unsure:

Thus...the :P

That's good.

[quote name='chloeaustyn' post='1675628' date='Oct 12 2008, 03:10 PM']I narrowed down the original post a little bit.. but those are the things you said that jumped out at me. :)

I would ask casually her about her understanding of JPII's theology of the body.. even if it's good I would recommend (both of you) going to [url="http://catholicaudio.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html"]http://catholicaudio.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html[/url] and downloading "Naked Without Shame" CD quality onto your iPod and listened to at your own pace.. if you haven't already. I was listening to the part last night about how we need to be masters of our own mystery, and reading this post came to mind for some reason.. so hopefully it helps![/quote]
TotB. werd.