An Old School Catholic Message Board

Really Weird Phone Call

Era Might

My phone just rang, and I picked it up, and there was a really weird voice that sounded demonic, speaking some language (maybe it was gibberish, I have no idea). I don't know if it was a prank call or what, but the voice sounded really demonic. And it just kept talking, it didn't stop. I felt like I was listening to the devil in "The Exorcist." Could it be demonic? :unsure:

dominicansoul

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. She was on a parish committee planning for a retreat, and during a conference call, a satanic voice came over the line and told them "STOP! STOP! STOP!"

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1676254' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:13 PM']Same thing happened to a friend of mine. She was on a parish committee planning for a retreat, and during a conference call, a satanic voice came over the line and told them "STOP! STOP! STOP!"[/quote]
Supposing it was demonic, what should I do?

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Era Might' post='1676253' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:11 PM']You Canadians and your month early Thanksgivings.[/quote]
Yes, but think how much better the weather is....

[quote name='Era Might' post='1676255' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:15 PM']Supposing it was demonic, what should I do?[/quote]
Well, I would not recommend dunking it in holy water.

[quote name='Era Might' post='1676255' date='Oct 13 2008, 03:15 PM']Supposing it was demonic, what should I do?[/quote]
Well, next time they call just say, "Please take my name off of your calling list."

That usually works.

Ash Wednesday

Tell Satan you're not interested in selling your soul, and have him take you off his calling list.

I just KNEW that the Devil and his minions were at the root of telemarketing!

I doubt Satan would honor the 'No Call' List... Prince of demons and all that stuff!

Instead, ask him for his home phone number and call him around dinner time. Or send Jehova Witness' to his door! He thought he was in hell before!

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1676332' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:17 PM']I doubt Satan would honor the 'No Call' List... Prince of demons and all that stuff!

Instead, ask him for his home phone number and call him around dinner time. Or send Jehova Witness' to his door! He thought he was in hell before![/quote]

I suppose I should clarify:
"in the name of Jesus Christ, I command thee to take me off your list!"
Even the prince of darkness has to obey a caller in the name of Jesus.

I guess one COULD dial 666 and give him hell. :lol_roll:

Edited by Ash Wednesday

Do what I do...sick your guardian angel on him! He won't know what hit him...even St. Michael, if you need to do that as well.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1676337' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:24 PM']I suppose I should clarify:

I guess one COULD dial 666 and give him hell. :lol_roll:[/quote]

You don't do this for all telemarketers? :mellow:

missionseeker

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1676337' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:24 PM']I suppose I should clarify:

I guess one COULD dial 666 and give him hell. :lol_roll:[/quote]

Ash, I love you!!!!!

I f you ever leave this phorum, I will cry.