An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Be Relieved

HisChildForever

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1682820' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:50 PM']if Obama was shot and killed since he is a hitler, antichrist and terrorist ?
:mellow:[/quote]

Excuse me? That's an absolutely horrible thing for you to say.

I hope you're joking.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1682823' date='Oct 21 2008, 04:54 PM']Excuse me? That's an absolutely horrible thing for you to say.

I hope you're joking.[/quote]
Well, it's true. You're calling him a terrorist, a "Hitler." What do we want to do with terrorists or someone like Hitler?

It's the logical consequence of your propaganda.

I said would you be relieved ?
Im asking the question.
Im not saying I would.
Im just asking the question.
I consider Obama a brother in Christ, so for me the answer would be no.

i am betting he wasn't kidding, but rather, was just using the words others here have used to describe Obama and putting them all in one sentence. it would be interesting to see how many people simply said some variation of "yes" without realizing they were in error.

spare time, do you have more then one account ?
i am curious because i and others have thought mabey you have ?
i know its against the site rules.
not to call you out but you did say in a message to me you dont trust the moderators
y ?
they have all shown themselves to be good people in my opinon.
phatmass is a good site, ive been here since 03
phatmass has helped me tons in my spirtual walk.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1682847' date='Oct 21 2008, 07:14 PM']spare time, do you have more then one account ?
i am curious because i and others have thought mabey you have ?
i know its against the site rules.
not to call you out but you did say in a message to me you dont trust the moderators
y ?
they have all shown themselves to be good people in my opinon.
phatmass is a good site, ive been here since 03
phatmass has helped me tons in my spirtual walk.[/quote]

this is wildly off topic, no? and no. i said i didn't want to give out personal info in a private message because i don't trust the "authority" on phatmass, not the moderators. all the moderators are fine. there are just some things i don't understand that make me questions certain aspects of the behind-the-scenes dealings so to speak. but, for someone who knows the rules, you should know that we are not allowed to criticize actions of any mods or anything like that so this conversation is therefore pointless and off-topic. quite frankly i don't know why you brought it up in the middle of no where. you could just send me a pm you know.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1682865' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:23 PM']this is wildly off topic, no? and no. i said i didn't want to give out personal info in a private message because i don't trust the "authority" on phatmass, not the moderators. all the moderators are fine. there are just some things i don't understand that make me questions certain aspects of the behind-the-scenes dealings so to speak. but, for someone who knows the rules, you should know that we are not allowed to criticize actions of any mods or anything like that so this conversation is therefore pointless and off-topic. quite frankly i don't know why you brought it up in the middle of no where. you could just send me a pm you know.[/quote]
You're telling me. I'm not allowed to view profiles, use PM, or use any other functions besides posting, all because I'm not Catholic and disagree with that world view.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1682820' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:50 PM']if Obama was shot and killed since he is a hitler, antichrist and terrorist ?

No, I would not be "relieved" and would find no joy what so ever in the death of Obama. He must have time to repent of his sins against the unborn and God.

I would be relieved and have joy if Obama loses on Nov 4th, many babies will not have to die in that reality.

Edited by KnightofChrist

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1682872' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:30 PM']No, I would not be "relieved" and would find no joy what so ever in the death of Obama. He must have time to repent of his sins against the unborn and God.

I would be relieved and have joy if Obama loses on Nov 4th, many babies will not have to die in that reality.[/quote]
And yet they would still continue to die under McCain, just like they have under Bush. So much for that pro-life savior.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1682872' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:30 PM']No, I would not be "relieved" and would find no joy what so ever in the death of Obama. He must have time to repent of his sins against the unborn and God.

I would be relieved and have joy if Obama loses on Nov 4th, many babies will not have to die in that reality.[/quote]

Ok, I agree with you.
For the record though, I would be relieved if a antichrist, a hitler , or a terroist was killed.
So thats why I started this thread, since some here title brother Obama with these labels.

HisChildForever

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1682825' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:55 PM']Well, it's true. You're calling him a terrorist, a "Hitler." What do we want to do with terrorists or someone like Hitler?

It's the logical consequence of your propaganda.[/quote]

I never called him a terrorist, Hitler, or antichrist.

1. Don't speak to me about propaganda.

2. I thought you were no longer posting in Election Section?

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1682820' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:50 PM']if Obama was shot and killed since he is a hitler, antichrist and terrorist ?
Hah!

Brilliant.

It will be interesting to see who answers (if they do) and how.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1682888' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:43 PM']I never called him a terrorist, Hitler, or antichrist.

1. Don't speak to me about propaganda.

2. I thought you were no longer posting in Election Section?[/quote]
I was referring to "you" in general, the giant mass of people here on Phatmass who liken Obama to a terrorist, the anti-christ, and most recently, being Hitler.

1. Accusing someone who is running for President of being a terrorist is propaganda. It's an untruth and lie and it's being used to drum up fear. That's basically the definition of propaganda.

2. Some things are too good to not comment on. Deal with it.

[quote name='philothea' post='1682892' date='Oct 21 2008, 06:45 PM']Hah!

Brilliant.

It will be interesting to see who answers (if they do) and how.[/quote]

thanks pham
im curious to responces as well