An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Needed For Raphael And Stcolette!

azaelia

littleflower+JMJ

thanks amy for the update! Wow, that's great Micah can log in from the hospital. Now we can pray for a safe delivery. :pray:

yeah, don't do what I did and post updates on a blog for phatmassers every few minutes from the delivery room while your wife is screaming in pain and your in a comfy recliner with a mountain dew to keep you awake. That would be bad. baaad.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1689802' date='Oct 31 2008, 08:45 AM']yeah, don't do what I did and post updates on a blog for phatmassers every few minutes from the delivery room while your wife is screaming in pain and your in a comfy recliner with a mountain dew to keep you awake. That would be bad. baaad.[/quote]
well duh.

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1689627' date='Oct 30 2008, 11:30 PM']yay a halloween baby. i'm on my way. make room.[/quote]

That kid's going to have awesome birthday parties!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1689802' date='Oct 31 2008, 09:45 AM']yeah, don't do what I did and post updates on a blog for phatmassers every few minutes from the delivery room while your wife is screaming in pain and your in a comfy recliner with a mountain dew to keep you awake. That would be bad. baaad.[/quote]

:mellow:

Hi.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1689841' date='Oct 31 2008, 11:04 AM']Shouldn't you be giving Jennie a foot rub?[/quote]
She doesn't want one.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Raphael' post='1689843' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:08 PM']She doesn't want one.[/quote]

If my husband were farting around on the computer while I was laboring with his child I would hit him. Go pay attention to your wife. :P

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1689845' date='Oct 31 2008, 11:10 AM']If my husband were farting around on the computer while I was laboring with his child I would hit him. Go pay attention to your wife. :P[/quote]
She's trying to fall asleep and told me to leave her alone.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Raphael' post='1689846' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:14 PM']She's trying to fall asleep and told me to leave her alone.[/quote]

Well then I guess you get a momentary reprieve. :P ;) Although you might want to think about resting, too. This might be a long day for you. The one time I took a nap during labor Matt took it with me, it payed off for both of us.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1689849' date='Oct 31 2008, 11:18 AM']Well then I guess you get a momentary reprieve. :P ;) Although you might want to think about resting, too. This might be a long day for you. The one time I took a nap during labor Matt took it with me, it payed off for both of us.[/quote]
Can't sleep during the day, even if I didn't sleep the night before.

I am thinking about curling up under the bili light, though...