An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost 2009

hope4thenew

Not A Mallard

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1699142' date='Nov 10 2008, 08:29 PM']It's too far away!![/quote]
about 2 1/2 months

Edited by Not A Mallard

[quote name='kujo' post='1699623' date='Nov 11 2008, 04:37 PM']Methinks I'll catch up on last season over winter break.[/quote]
are you kidding me?

You havent seen "The Constant" yet?

OMG!

I'm pretty psyched up losties. I still get the shivers when John Locke says:

"I've looked into the eye of this island
and what I saw . . . was beautiful."

I heard the producers of the show, have some *ahem* innovations for the final two seasons. It might go beyond Shakespeare

:mellow:

Edited by kafka

[quote name='kafka' post='1702238' date='Nov 15 2008, 05:37 PM']are you kidding me?

You havent seen "The Constant" yet?

OMG!

I'm pretty psyched up losties. I still get the shivers when John Locke says:

"I've looked into the eye of this island
and what I saw . . . was beautiful."

I heard the producers of the show, have some *ahem* innovations for the final two seasons. It might go beyond Shakespeare

:mellow:[/quote]

Nah. I watched last season. I mean I'm gonna [i]rewatch[/i] it.

Ya'll have to check out the [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7md0HoR8E"]Season 5 promo featuring a new song by The Fray.[/url] It features some scenes from last season as well as a few from this upcoming season. All I have to say is [b]wow[/b]!!!

[quote name='DemonSlayer' post='1710758' date='Nov 25 2008, 01:43 PM']I hope they show the season all in one go this time...[/quote]

I think they'll have to because the season does start until January.

Excelsior1027

[quote name='DemonSlayer' post='1710758' date='Nov 25 2008, 12:43 PM']I hope they show the season all in one go this time...[/quote]
[quote name='kujo' post='1710868' date='Nov 25 2008, 03:52 PM']I think they'll have to because the season does start until January.[/quote]
I think that's why they decided to do it in January, so it would be a more uninterrupted run. I think it's a great idea, because [i]LOST[/i] can drive me crazy when it's broken up over 9 months. :wacko:

Edited by Excelsior1027