An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Rather?

Lilllabettt

Let's see. If I had broken teeth, hopefully I could put them in a glass of milk, run to the dentist and have him put them back in. My fingers would heal up eventually.

Having an eye gouged out with a severed thumb ... I'd lose both the eye and the thumb forever, I guess.

I'd pick up my broken teeth for sure.

Would you rather always have to take baths in ice cold water? Or not be able to bathe ever?

I wouldn't mind the cold baths if I was still in Florida, up here, I'm not sure I'd survive very long. I've gone without baths for a pretty long time on backpacking trips, so I guess I'd survive better that way. Not sure how the people around me would take it though.

Would you rather be rich in a war torn country or poor in the US.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736401' date='Dec 27 2008, 12:05 PM']I wouldn't mind the cold baths if I was still in Florida, up here, I'm not sure I'd survive very long. I've gone without baths for a pretty long time on backpacking trips, so I guess I'd survive better that way. Not sure how the people around me would take it though.

Would you rather be rich in a war torn country or poor in the US.[/quote]

I'd rather live in a country that had true liberty, wartorn or not, rich or poor.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736412' date='Dec 27 2008, 03:13 PM']Live in a small paid for condo, or a large house with a big mortgage.[/quote]

small paid for condo. Debt freaks me out.

[quote name='Lilllabettt' post='1736415' date='Dec 27 2008, 12:13 PM']small paid for condo. Debt freaks me out.[/quote]

I concur--as long as there's a lawn I can mow.

Would you rather

get a lifetime supply of BigMacs and never be able to try Whoppers?

or

be able to try whoppers and bigmacs, but have to buy them all yourself?

[quote name='Lilllabettt' post='1736420' date='Dec 27 2008, 12:22 PM']Would you rather

get a lifetime supply of BigMacs and never be able to try Whoppers?

or

be able to try whoppers and bigmacs, but have to buy them all yourself?[/quote]

I hate Big Macs.

Only get one TV channel with crystal clarity, or have every channel under the sun, but have it be snowy.

(You don't get to choose the single channel)

I don't mind snowy channels. We don't have cable and it is always snowing, winter and july.

Re: cars ... american? or korean?