An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would You Rather?

Lilllabettt

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736615' date='Dec 27 2008, 06:45 PM']Queen of England, the hours are better, and the hemlines lower.

WYR eat a banana peel or an apple core[/quote]

Wait, who doesn't eat apple cores?

President--I'd sign several executive orders, including banning medical abortions in all forms. Immediatly before being assassinated/martyred.

Saint Therese

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736683' date='Dec 27 2008, 10:28 PM']If you want to be assassinated, you don't have to be president. Just ask.[/quote]
:D

Saint Therese

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1736663' date='Dec 27 2008, 10:07 PM']President--I'd sign several executive orders, including banning medical abortions in all forms. Immediatly before being assassinated/martyred.[/quote]
That would be awesome. You could also sign an order that I'd never have to pay taxes.
just a suggestion.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1736683' date='Dec 27 2008, 08:28 PM']If you want to be assassinated, you don't have to be president. Just ask.[/quote]

I don't [i]want[/i] to be assassinated. I just have no doubts that my tenure as President wouldn't be much longer than that of William Henry Harrison's.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1736806' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:00 AM']I don't [i]want[/i] to be assassinated. I just have no doubts that my tenure as President wouldn't be much longer than that of William Henry Harrison's.[/quote]

I suspect the same if I was president. I have a great capacity to "unsettle" people.

Saint Therese

IF I were president I would make it a law that everyone send me chocolate.
Wyr own your own island or be dictator of a country?

Edited by Saint Therese