An Old School Catholic Message Board

Battle Of The Superhero Losers.

Cure of Ars

Which superhero is the biggest loser?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cure of Ars

Here are the following reasons that I picked the loser superheroes that I did.

The Greatest American Hero

Well some aliens gave him a suit and he lost the instruction manual. Well this is his excuse that he tells everyone. The real problem is that this guy can't walk and chew gum at the same time. He always conveniently figures out some trick with his little red suit but he never gets better with his little outfit. On the 4 of July this poll is not really fair. Who is going to be heartless enough to vote against him on American’s Independence Day when he is the greatest American hero?

Aquaman

Well his powers only work under water. How many evils villains do you know trying to take over the ocean? Because of this he has a hard time finding work. He tried to make it at a freak show circus act as an escape artists. After two hours under water fiddling with the lock it kind of lost the dramatic affect. Later I heared he became an alcoholic and joined the Canadian Olympic synchronized swimming team. He had to give this up as well when a team member almost died trying to synchronize with Aquman laying passed out on the bottom of the pool. He now works as a medium talking to people's gold fish. At least he found his nich.

Robin

To be blunt he is too girly to be a super hero. Maybe when he hits puberty he wont be such a loser. But I guess Batman feels sorry for him so what you going to do.

Iceman

Well this guy can only work during the winter because he will melt. So most of the time he is up on the north poll hanging out with frosty. What a loser.

She-Hulk

Boy this little lady has a huge fan base. She appeals to steroid pumping female body builders but besides this who can relate? To me this is a demented ploy by radical feminists. To better have her relate to the female population I think she should be known for a female traits instead of her manliness. I propose that she be referred to as the Incredible Womb from here on out. The Incredible Womb has the amazing ability of having a 5-minute gestation duration when she is mad. Man, think of the potential. Popping out hundreds of little hulks. Man the bad guys don't stand a chance.

Dare Devil

I don’t want to be too politically incorrect but sorry he's blind. What's next Quadriplegic Man…”don’t mess or I’ll bite”…Leprosy Man…”don’t make me rip off my arm and beat you with it”…or The H-I-V Avenger…go ahead give me a bloody nose, I’ll give you the gift that keeps on giving.

Captain planet

He has a mullet. I rest my case.

God Conquers

Captain Planet tries to take pollution down to zero! He's the best! I'm not american, so am able to vote down "the greatest"

IcePrincessKRS

Cure, you are absolutely hysterical! I think I would have to agree with you on all of your points about said "superheroes." :lol:

Captain Planet would really help Texas. I mean he has green hair, how cool is that!

Edited by musturde

Cure of Ars

Captain Planet tries to take pollution down to zero! He's the best! I'm not american, so am able to vote down "the greatest"

Zero pollution means no carbon dioxide. No carbon dioxide means no plants. No plants means no people. If you follow the logic Captain Planet is evil. :lol: Plus I like the sunsets that a good pollution haze makes. B)

Hay musturde and God Conquers did you guys have mullets in the 80's? :lol:

IcePrincessKRS

I don't think Musturde can be held responsible if he did have a mullet in the 80's. He would have only been like 3, it would have been his mom or dad's fault. :lol:

IcePrincessKRS

Two of my brothers had mullets for awhile. They were born in 85 and 86. I think Mama decided their hair needed cutting after my uncle's girlfriend put their hair in ponytails... I'm not sure, though, so don't quote me on that. :)

Cure of Ars

I don't think Musturde can be held responsible if he did have a mullet in the 80's. He would have only been like 3, it would have been his mom or dad's fault. :lol:

Boy I guess that did not pass the Musturde. :lol:

Winchester

carp. I would have voted for Captain Planet, but I was thinking of Space Ghost. I should not vote so late...

Dare Devil

I don’t want to be too politically incorrect but sorry he's blind. What's next Quadriplegic Man…”don’t mess or I’ll bite”…Leprosy Man…”don’t make me rip off my arm and beat you with it”…or The H-I-V Avenger…go ahead give me a bloody nose, I’ll give you the gift that keeps on giving.

Wow, the Cure is evil.

ReformationNow

C'mon guys, She-Hulk is definitely the worst of the bunch.

Who said Robin is girly? Robin totally kicks tail!