An Old School Catholic Message Board

*dies*

HolyPhoenix

as an extreme game player and high intensity graphic and such and such i have used mac also i also used Linux my favorite OS is Ubuntu because that what we use in the labs at school and its just great...

but the fact that i have to load windows on a mac in order to play a video game is a joke.

I think Mac and PC user will agree DONT LOAD VISTA OR XP ON A MAC!! no point in having one if you do that

except you get bothe operating systems. You can go into mac when you are in a hurry or need to do something that mac can do (they have software for almost everything now), then windows xp when you need to play games. I am a big game player too, but the fact is the lack of support for different software on a mac doesn't make mac a worse operating system. That excuse always annoys me because it has nothing to do with how stable or fast, or un re-source intense the actual operating system is. Windows XP is good, but its not really supported anymore. And with the need for an up to date operating system I would prefer mac or linux over vista. And I was going to give Microsoft another chance with Windows 7 (looks like linux lol) but with the recent problems with their zunes I am a bit afraid. Nothing makes sense on all of the Zunes connecting to a computer on a certain date causing it to crash, other than that Microsoft was loading something into them or getting data, or who knows what. :mellow:

I like ubuntu too. Though I prefer kde for desktop environment. More beautiful.