An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finished Application In The Mail!

InHisLove726

InHisLove726

Well, it's done... I sent my application by Priority Mail (with Delivery Confirmation so I can see when they got it :saint: )! I went to the post office, sealed the envelope, bought postage and said a prayer as I pushed it into the mail slot. No nerves, just relief. I'm relieved to be finished and now it's a "wait-and-see." I thought to myself, "This is it. This is what God is calling me to and I just responded!" I'm thrilled to finally have everything finished!

Please, please, please offer your prayers for my intention! I have no fear about anything and I'm over the moon that I am finished. I feel like I made the right decision. I'm at peace about all of it! I actually feel like dancing and singing! :yahoo: :kicking: :dance: :taco: :dancer2: :breakdance: :whistle:

I can't wait to see if I'm accepted or if God has better plans for me! Either way, I want to do His will. :D

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Woo! God speed and St. Anthony Guide your application! Hopefully you will hear back soon! Yay!

InHisLove726

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1806302' date='Mar 13 2009, 06:24 PM']Woo! God speed and St. Anthony Guide your application! Hopefully you will hear back soon! Yay![/quote]

I hope so too! If it's "yes" I will be ECSTATIC! If "no" then I will be sad, but I will know that Jesus has something even better planned. :D

InHisLove726

[quote name='coralieprincess' post='1807061' date='Mar 14 2009, 04:44 PM']Ooh, good luck! I'm praying for you! :bigpray:[/quote]

Thanks a million! ;)

In The Arms of The Lord

I'm looking forward to the outcome of your requested entrance! Whether it be yes or no, it's going to be a new beautiful path for you. I know the Lord will always be by your side wherever you may go. I pray that where it is you go, it will always be Him guiding you and always His will. I believe you have a strong trust in the Lord, may it only get stronger!

Praying for you!

May the Lord keep you. :)

InHisLove726

[quote name='In The Arms of The Lord' post='1807198' date='Mar 14 2009, 07:56 PM']I'm looking forward to the outcome of your requested entrance! Whether it be yes or no, it's going to be a new beautiful path for you. I know the Lord will always be by your side wherever you may go. I pray that where it is you go, it will always be Him guiding you and always His will. I believe you have a strong trust in the Lord, may it only get stronger!

Praying for you!

May the Lord keep you. :)[/quote]

I will keep you posted! I have the delivery confirmation number so when it has arrived, I'll know! ;) Thanks for your prayers! May God bless you for your support.

shadowedseraph

WOOOHOO :) i'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes along with Gods plan for you and that it all comes quickly ! :bigpray: :)

InHisLove726

[quote name='shadowedseraph' post='1807526' date='Mar 15 2009, 06:48 AM']WOOOHOO :) i'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes along with Gods plan for you and that it all comes quickly ! :bigpray: :)[/quote]

Bless you! :D

InHisLove726

[quote name='nunsense' post='1808071' date='Mar 15 2009, 08:34 PM']May God bless you and keep you = whatever the outcome :pray:[/quote]

:cheers:

Sister Rose Therese

Yes, I remember the relief I felt when I finally got my application completed and sent off.
God bless you.
I'll say a special prayer for you today.