An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pharaoh

ayed

In the name of Allah the most merciful , the most gracious

Hi my forummates?Are you right ?I hope so.

Have you ever seen Pharaoh?

He is mentioned in the Holy Quran .

Allah says:”

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that Lâ ilâha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He," in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh's Will)"

Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidûn (evil-doers, corrupts, etc)

So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs , revelations, etc)(Yonis 10-90:92)

Just click on the link and see him

http://www.alburhaniyat.com/almustafa/pharaoo.htm

what do you think of this?

Thank you

Ayed

Maybe this will make sense to someone else, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. You need to work on your English a bit.

Jake Huether

Maybe this will make sense to someone else, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. You need to work on your English a bit.

Chrysologus,

Dude - there are instances where beating around the bush is NECESSARY.

This statement can turn an individual COMPLETELY away from you, the phorum, and more importantly the Catholic faith.

Please - Ayed has come to help us understand where he's coming from, but in the process we have the opportunity to show where WE'RE coming from. Let us be respectful.

The internet is world wide (i.e. www) - meaning many people come to this site with english as a 2nd (perhaps even 3rd language). We shouldn't expect these people to "work on their english". If anything, I think a compromise is due.

Asking someone to repeat what they said in easier words (or something to that effect) is just the same, and a whole lot less belittling, than "learn english".

Thank you very much.

chrysologue, you have to dig out and induce what the holy verse means.

you want me to feed you with my right hand :)?

discover ,

kilroy,

just see Pharaoh's destinty .

Jake Huether, thank you .

I am very :) to answer any question of yours or others'

by the way, if I made mistakes in writing, please correct me.

thank you all

Ayed :)