An Old School Catholic Message Board

Class On Homosexuality

cmotherofpirl

hyperdulia again

i do. there could be a class just on me...in fact i make an offer anyone wants to learn how to be a gay man...

:rolleyes:

Jake Huether

I always figured they eat drink sleep like the rest of us....

THat was my whole point.

There is no other "cultural" difference, except for the SSA.

The reason they have a "culture" is based on sinful acts.

Maybe the class would help me understand how it isn't. LOL :P

Why have a class on it?

If we are going to censor classes because we are too scared to look at the reality of humanity and sin, we can never conquer it. We need to have the guts to look at our brothers and sisters as they are.

Otherwise, why have a class on pop culture and the media? It's riddled with sin...but NO we couldn't possibly look at that because it shows us not only the sinful side of others but of OURSELVES.

The world, America/Canada, even your hometown does not consist of a monoculture. People are different. That's reality. Even IF the culture is based on sin, that's no reason to ignore diversity and promote ignorance. Otherwise people in ministry who fail to understand these people are lacking the training they require to preach to or assist homosexuals.

I have no problem with people wanting to take this coarse if they choose to either. But I do have a problem with using tax dollars from people that object to the coarse to pay for it.

If I object to people taking courses in Nietszche, can I please get my taxes back?

Edited by _bc

If I object to people taking courses in Nietszche, can I please get my taxes back?

Fine with me...................

What point are you trying to make exactly?