An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wonderful News!

Katiebobatie94

Katiebobatie94

I would just like to let everyone here on Phatmass know that I was accepted into the Salesian Sisters' formation program as an Aspirant today!!!!!   :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun1: :woot:  :woot:

I will be entering on August 31 of this year!

I fell so incredibly blessed and humbled to be having this happen. Thank you all for being so supportive!

Please keep me in your prayers, as you will all be in mine!

Maria Auxilium Christianorum, Ora Pro Nobis!

Edited by Katiebobatie94

OnlySunshine

I would just like to let everyone here on Phatmass know that I was accepted into the Salesian Sisters' formation program as an Aspirant today!!!!!   :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun1: :woot:  :woot:

I will be entering on August 31 of this year!

I fell so incredibly blessed and humbled to be having this happen. Thank you all for being so supportive!

Please keep me in your prayers, as you will all be in mine!

Maria Auxilium Christianorum, Ora Pro Nobis!

I knew immediately when I read the title that you had been accepted.  PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:  :woot:  :woot:

:bananarap:  :woot:  :w00t:  :yahoo:  :like3:  :dance:  :nun2:  :dance5:  :smile4:  :cheer:  :shocking:  :like2:  :clap:  :dance2:  :dance6:  :clapping:  :dance3:  :banana:

DiscerningCatholic

:yahoo: :dance:  :bounce:  :bananarap:  :winner:  :bravo:  :w00t:  :smile3:  :yahoo:  :rotfl2:  :nun:  :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun2:  :dance5:

We are all very happy for you!!!!;) (I don't have emotioncons on my iPad) That is truly wonderful! I am really happy that you picked this particular community!

Congratulations!!!!! :winner: :winner: :winner:  :saint2: :saint2: :saint2: :saint2: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so happy for you!!!!! You will be in my prayers!

• 4 weeks later...
Katiebobatie94

Thank you so much everyone!!!

Just so y'all know,

1 month, 3 weeks, 13 hours, and 45 minutes until my Entrance!!!!

:nun3:  :nun2:  :nun2: :nun1:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  

Edited by Katiebobatie94