An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passionist Vocation Day

NunMother

5youngestsistersblog2014.jpg 

Interested in Religious Life?
Wonder what it’s like to be a Nun?

We are hosting a Vocation Day here at the monastery called “Behold This Heart” and hope we can give you deeper insight into these questions.

See PDF flyer here.

WHEN:  Saturday, June 7

TIME:  Mass is at 8 a.m. but for those who can’t arrive this early arriving at 9 a.m. will do. Departure will be 3 p.m.

WHAT:  The vocation day will include Holy Mass, Sacrament of Reconciliation available after Mass, talks by Mother Catherine Marie and Sr. John Mary, silence, prayer time, games and hanging out with the nuns. We will close the day with a Consecration to Jesus through Mary.

WHERE: Passionist Nuns Monastery, Whitesville KY.

WHO:  Single, Catholic Women ages 15 – 25 years old

DRESS CODE:  No shorts

IMPORTANT:

Please bring a sack lunch and drink.

If you are under 18 I need you to fill out a permission form. Please send me your address so I can mail one to you.

REGISTER at least by Monday, June 3.  The sooner we know you are attending the more helpful it is for us in preparing!

Register by contacting Sr. John Mary C. P.
vocations(at)passionistnuns(dot)org
or call (270) 315-0800

Please invite a friend and we hope to see you Saturday, June 7!

SacreDHeartstainedglassblog.jpg

“Behold This Heart” is based on the words of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary speaking of how much He loves souls and longs to be loved by them – Behold the Heart which loves so much and is so little loved. Basically, Passionist life is about loving Jesus and helping many other souls to love him too. It’s about being Spiritual Mothers. We’d love to share more about our Passionist vocation with you and also about how you are called to great holiness no matter what your vocation in life.

petitpèlerin

I would go to this. I'm within driving distance, and hey, I get mistaken for 25 all the time. ;)

TheresaThoma

I would go to this. I'm within driving distance, and hey, I get mistaken for 25 all the time. ;)

You definitely could pull off 25.... ;)

petitpèlerin

You definitely could pull off 25.... ;)

Thank you, you're a true friend. ;)

TheresaThoma

You're welcome!

Aaaaaaand back to the regular programming (I think we hijacked this thread enough)