An Old School Catholic Message Board

FSSP Requiem - Beautiful Feature Video

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

I urge you all to check out this beautifully produced video on a project the FSSP seminary in Denton has been working on.

It warms my heart because I recognize and/or have met a significant number of the priests and seminarians shown here. In the thumbnail image is Fr. Saguto, and in the background is CJ, who is an incredible, funny, and very intelligent young man. You will see Rev. Mr. Charles Ike and Rev. Mr. Adrian Debow, both of whom will be ordained to the priesthood in a matter of a couple months (and therefore please pray for them).

Just a great video, and a great group of men.

Nihil Obstat
20 minutes ago, Credo in Deum said:

Being from Seattle we love Fr. Saguto and CJ very much.  Thanks for sharing the video.

Big fan of both of them. We are blessed to know men like them.

HopefulHeart

What a beautiful video! I will definitely check out Requiem in May. De Montfort Music produces wonderful recordings.

Credo in Deum
19 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Big fan of both of them. We are blessed to know men like them.

Very blessed, my friend. My brother and I are friends with CJ and he's been an amazing blessing. Always edified by his love for God and his charity towards others. He will be an amazing priest.  And Fr. Saguto I have no words to accurately describe his impact on my life. When he left to be district superior I was sad and happy at the same time. Sad to see him go but happy for the FSSP community as a whole.  We've also been blessed to have Fr. Kiefer and Fr. Heffernan as replacements. God's been very generous to us in Seattle. 

Nihil Obstat

If you should happen to see CJ, tell him that everyone at St. Anthony's says hi, and that we talk about him all the time.