Retreat questions

InCordeRegis

Hi,

Do you all know of any religious communities which allow women to come for a time of personal retreat? I know a few benedictine communities have this, but was wondering if any other orders and communities do? I am discerning entering religious life with a specific order, but am waiting a while for personal reasons before entrance. I was advised to spend the time waiting in this kind-of thing as much as I can. Any suggestions where to go to spend some time in prayer and discernment?

Thanks and God Bless!

• 2 weeks later...
srmarymichael

We have guest rooms that many use for private retreats.  Not sure where you live - we are in Panhandle, Texas.  May the Lord bless you, guide and draw you closer to His Sacred Heart!

InCordeJesuEtMariae

There’s a beautiful cloistered Dominican monastery in New Guilford, Connecticut. They do offer private retreats for women. Because of the virus, I don’t know if they have it available right now. CT is one of the States that have been very strict on what can and can’t resume right now. It’s worth looking into though and see what they say. Blessings in your discernment!