An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question about sex

MiscarriageSucks

MiscarriageSucks

CW #sex 

Since I'm already pregnant and cannot get more impregnated, is it kosher to finish my husband with a handy?

Cue every sperm is sacred song 

2 hours ago, MiscarriageSucks said:

CW #sex 

Since I'm already pregnant and cannot get more impregnated, is it kosher to finish my husband with a handy?

Phatmass has quickly become a den of iniquity. What's next? Strippers?

Yeah you probably aren't gonna find any official Church teaching on that tasty topic.

But since we are taking the site into the gutter why only a handy? If you are gonna risk eternal damnation for the both of you at least give the man a good . . .

Never mind.

About a year ago a friend of mine told me his opinion that once a woman is pregnant, sex is forbidden. I thought that was madness myself, but I guess there are some Catholics who think that.

To each his own. You'll be OK.

Ash Wednesday

My understanding is that the deed has to be finished the natural way that a man and woman does, genital to genital, that would normally be open to procreation except one just wouldn't be getting pregnant. Finishing in any other unnatural way is forbidden. 

I am closing this thread as I don't know how this can really be extensively discussed discreetly without things getting explicit to the point of crossing the line of mature content that is allowed here, though there may be private Catholic NFP discussion groups for adults that discuss managing sex during pregnancy a little more extensively elsewhere. Specific sexual questions are best taken offline with a priest or with someone faithful and knowledgeable in sexual ethics. 

• Ash Wednesday locked this topic