An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is putting carbon into the soil a better solution than a Carbon Tax?

Dennis Tate

Is putting carbon into the soil a better solution than a Carbon Tax or Cap and Trade System?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am of the belief that the future holds a return to the land....

where even city dwellers will tend to move fifty to a hundred miles from big cities so that they can have their own garden... or small farm.

A second part to the larger formula that I believe will actually work will be deliberately turning deserts green which we now have the technology to do..... so what remains is to find the "political will" to make this happen.  

Carbon Farming: Harnessing The Power of The Soil

Apr 2, 2019

In my opinion Mr. Alan Savory's lecture is far, far, far, far more logical and useful than Mr. Al Gore's Carbon Tax or Cap and Trade Theory that he put forward in his film "An Inconvenient Truth."

How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change | Allan Savory

Mar 4, 2013

Thankfully Mr. Al Gore's theory that could lead to an astonishing level of BigGovernment and BigBureaucracy control over our lives is giving away to common sense and reason.

Kiss the Ground Film Trailer (2020)

Aug 20, 2020

https://kissthegroundmovie.com

Credo in Deum

You need to update your poll with more options like 

“All climate options proposed by globalists are nothing more than a means to achieving a complete slavery state.”

That would be my choice.  Climate Change Initiatives is synonymous with Big Government wants to control every aspect of your life. 

Edited by Credo in Deum

3 hours ago, Credo in Deum said:

You need to update your poll with more options like 

“All climate options proposed by globalists are nothing more than a means to achieving a complete slavery state.”

That would be my choice.  Climate Change Initiatives is synonymous with Big Government wants to control every aspect of your life. 

That is an excellent point.....

so my idea is that Isaiah chapter thirty five has a solution that could divert many in the political left from being so obedient to those who control BigMedia and who want more and more control over our lives.

"The land that was desolate and impassable shall be glad, and the wilderness shall rejoice, and shall flourish like the lily. [2] It shall bud forth and blossom, and shall rejoice with joy and praise: .......

[6] Then shall the lame man leap as a hart, and the tongue of the dumb shall be free: for waters are broken out in the desert, and streams in the wilderness. [7] And that which was dry land, shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water."

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/27035.htm

I believe in partly agreeing with the people who want us humans to do something that is good for the environment..... and I think this is a good way to distract the left away from the Carbon Tax bureaucracy and legislation and tax.

"Be at agreement with thy adversary betimes, whilst thou art in the way with him: lest perhaps the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."
[Matthew 5:25]