An Old School Catholic Message Board

abortion does not advance equality for women

little2add

Didacus

Abortion is often used as a weapon by men to victimize women.  That's is a fact.

little2add
On 4/4/2024 at 7:19 AM, Didacus said:

That's is a fact.

it takes two to tango

Didacus
12 hours ago, little2add said:

it takes two to tango

My mother always said, that sex is like playing cards.

If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

little2add

The gifts of men and women are “fruitful” together, and to erase the difference between men and women “is to erase humanity,”

Pope Francis

little2add

FUUL TEXT:

Pope Francis on Friday again spoke out against gender theory describing it as an “ugly ideology of our time”, because it erases all distinctions between men and women. To ceancel this difference “is to erase humanity. Man and woman, instead, exist in a fruitful ‘tension’”, he said.

Didacus

He spoke on the dignity of life in all phases, including to the point of natural death.  Said that Euthanasia is an afront on human dignity.

This is particularly important in Canada - Every year Canada has been breaking records with MAID (Medically Assistance in Death).

I seldom heard the papa speak with such direct and firm way - may God protect him and keep him in His hands.  We are all very lucky to have him.

(for a moment I imagined it was JP the Great who wrote the words, I love papa Francis, but still miss JP)