An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Heterosexuals Be Allowed To Breathe?

Apathy

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why did you word this thread this way? makes it sound like you have something like a grudge or something. I hope not.

But anyway. I think Heterosexuals sould be allowed to breathe.

[quote name='White Knight' date='Sep 11 2005, 04:34 AM']Is there any answer to wh ythis thread is named like it is? or does anyone know yet?
[right][snapback]719047[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This is from a time when there were a lot of threads on homosexuality and whether homosexual couples should be allowed to adopt children. Not surprising for this board, many of the posts were....let's go with...less than pastoral. Hyper got frustrated with the constant, repetitive topics and lack of charity. He created this thread as a reaction.

• 10 months later...

[quote name='Apathy' post='717069' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:21 AM']
Live and let live I always say.
:mellow:
[/quote]
Yes that is the problem, the Homosexuals wont let us Live. Homosexuality has attacked Chrisianity over and over again, in Canada and in several states in the US if a Preacher or Priest gives a sermon against homosexuality then they can be arrested for a hate crime. having read the communist manifesto and the book "The Criminalization of Christianity" i see very clearly the link between communism and Homosexuality. homosexual activest use Mein Kamph (hitlers book) and The Communist Manifesto (Marx's book) as hand guides. this is how homosexual activests work, they move into an area and they start with "Hey if you dont like if fine but dont try to make me change" this is called a dulling effect its the preperation for phase 2 and phase 3. phase 2 is called the creeper phase, they slowly start making their homosexuality more and more public, at first just holding hands infront of people, then arms around eachother, then Kissing and finally public grabing. phase 3 they start to shove there homosexual agenda down your throat (gay praides billboards movies so on)

if we think about it sin works the same way, we start with small sins and then work our way up to big sins.

[size=1][color="FF6699"]What kind of poll is this?
What are you trying to gain by posting this?
[/color][/size]

KnightofChrist

[quote name='hyperdulia again' post='13405' date='Aug 4 2003, 10:28 AM']
i think the logjam of heterosexual immorality should be handled before heterosexuals try to remove the mote of homosexual immorality.
[/quote]

Being heterosexual is not immoral, being homosexual is immoral.

Birgitta Noel

Hey guys, this is an uber old thread with a history that is just as old. And tooo long to be rehashed.

Just let it die.

:mellow:

Laudate_Dominum

the whole concept of homosexuality just seems like a contradiction to me. The very word sex and the meaning of sexuality includes the distinction male and female; that's basically what it means. And sex is a pretty empty term apart from procreation. The homo at the beginning of the word negates the sexuality. Either that or it is an attempt to reduce the meaning of sexuality to merely behavior which stimulates sexual organs. If that's the case then I think all the sad lonely solosexuals of the world deserve some recognition! And a tax break! They've embraced a lifestyle of solosexualityand they should be equal to the heteros.

But in seriousness, I don't believe in the existence of homosexuality. I believe that there are people out there who engage in all sorts of behavior, but the idea of "homosexuality" is a contrdiction and an absurdity. Sexuality by definition requires male and female, same sex eroticism is not sexuality; at best it is a charicature of sexuality.

solosexuals of the world unite!

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Era Might' post='1025600' date='Jul 16 2006, 04:48 PM']
Same sex attractions, if you prefer.
[/quote]
I kind of like the phrase I just used, same sex eroticism.. hmm.. I think I'll use that from now on instead the nonsensical term "homosexuality".