An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

I'd willingly trade you a term paper for doing some of my housework, but it doesn't work that way.....

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1335868476' post='2425581']
I'd willingly trade you a term paper for doing some of my housework, but it doesn't work that way.....
[/quote]

These papers aren't bad, so I'll pass on the offer. 5 pages and 6 pages. Compared to the last couple weeks, this is child's play. The exam I have this afternoon is worrisome, but it comes after the papers.

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1335969452' post='2426061']
I am praying for you. I hope that it is not God's will you flunk.
[/quote]

Thanks, I'm hoping it isn't either!

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1334637063' post='2419159']
I hate feeling like I can't write. Hate, hate, hate, hate.
[/quote]
Look at you, pounding out papers like a boss. You've got nothing to worry about. Me on the other hand...let's not go there...
[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1335237448' post='2422486']
I'm putting this in writing so I don't forget. I'm going to become a better student. Y'all, hold me to this, just 'cause I get good grades doesn't mean I'm doing good.
[/quote]
Truth. Epic Truth. Trying to deal with this myself right now.
[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1335868476' post='2425581']
[/quote]
If only...

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1335969452' post='2426061']
I am praying for you. I hope that it is not God's will you flunk.
[/quote]

Papist! YOU are in a mood today!!! :farmer: Careful, or St. Joseph will take you out to check on the woodshed! :bash:

You'll do fine on the exams!

My heart goes out to all of you with the exams and papers... I remember....

Edited by AnneLine

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1336028503' post='2426446']
Uh huh. :wedgie:
[/quote]

not as tight as those emotican undies where for 2 seconds surely.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

and ampaxx you complain about reading because you really wan't to boast aboat your reading prowess but not one for boasting so you use reverse psychology on yourself but still get the message out there that you read alot.(no pun intended,and i may be way wrong) :) and i will send you a prayer it's free and will only take the speed of light to get to you faster than air mail. :P lol But than if the books are good books and are for the adnvancement of good things for humanity than aye, boast in your reading prowess but make sure you add an alleluia at the end of the boast. Reading much may be a natural gift for you that could help many a people overtime with grace :)

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1336030482' post='2426454']
and ampaxx you complain about reading because you really wan't to boast aboat your reading prowess but not one for boasting so you use reverse psychology on yourself but still get the message out there that you read alot.(no pun intended,and i may be way wrong) :) and i will send you a prayer it's free and will only take the speed of light to get to you faster than air mail. :P lol But than if the books are good books and are for the adnvancement of good things for humanity than aye, boast in your reading prowess but make sure you add an alleluia at the end of the boast. Reading much may be a natural gift for you that could help many a people overtime with grace :)
[/quote]

Thanks Tab :) I probably needed to hear that, I do have too much of a tendency to brag. I am very thankful for the gifts God has given me. Thanks for the prayers, I'm praying for you.