An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ladies, Get Dressed Up!

the171

mysisterisalittlesister

30d443e09ca111e293fe22000a1fcb64_7.jpg

Oh, here's my confirmation dress, BTWs.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

I'm going to have to wear a jacket over the dress at the mass because when I lean over the girls come out and say "hi." I have a cute dinner jacket I might wear.

I'm going to have to wear a jacket over the dress at the mass because when I lean over the girls come out and say "hi." I have a cute dinner jacket I might wear.

Just wear a modest swimsuit under it. :|

IcePrincessKRS

C'MON. SHOW ME OUTFITS, JERKS.

Well fine, if you're gonna beg...

I love that style.

Case in point:                                                                                Back detail:

8639137374_5ce6474d9a.jpg8639137790_424ecdb3a9.jpg

It's a little too plunging at both front and back for daily wear, so I'm just going to use this one over top of my bathing suit to and from the beach. I'll make another one and make the necessary alterations to the pattern so I can wear it for Mass. :)

HisChildForever

I need a dress for graduation. Kohl's will be my first stop. I like sleeveless with thicker straps and a skirt length a couple inches above my knees. I also want something fitted but not skanky obviously...loose material seems to swallow me up and just doesn't look right because I'm so thin.

I so look forward to the end of summer sales. I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in November and I swear all I want to wear are dresses and heels so I need to stock up.

Spem in alium

I'm super hopeless at technology so the images aren't being proper images, but I got some new stuff yesterday (I rarely buy clothes, so it's kind of exciting when I do) and thought I'd share :) 

Top & skirt I bought: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZ4jqKCAYkxOGJRYU9aOWF1V1E/edit?ups=drive_web

Full-length skirt. I'm short, so it drags a bit, but I'll probably hem it: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZ4jqKCAYkxR3JZOUZma18tSFU/edit?ups=drive_web

Some awesome MC Hammer pants. Had to take it in my bathroom, so please ignore the shower: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZ4jqKCAYkxQ3RBU3FYY0xWZVk/edit?ups=drive_web

cn6238978.jpg

Would a cardigan look better with this dress than a jean jacket? Also, if cardi, what color? I don't think a jean jacket would look good. Too many cool colors. Needs more balance.

Cardigan. Brown maybe? That's a hard dress to find a color to match.

Maybe just stick with the color scheme and get a yellow cardi.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Maybe just stick with the color scheme and get a yellow cardi.

That was my second choice.