An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yosemite

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

Just updated. My eyeballs hurt.

But it is quite pretty so I think the chances of getting used to it are good. Not like when there's an fb overhaul and you can't find anything for the next 36 hours.

question, do your PM icons show up in black and white on the main screen?  On chrome I get the bk&w but on a windows PC full color

Black and white on the main screen, in color in each forum. 

Totally weird, same here.  On windows the main screen is in color as are the forums.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I thought you were talking about Yosemite National Park. That may make me uncool and out of it, but I don't care.

When the Yosemite that all (well, most) of you were talking about is long outdated and replaced by the latest and greatest thing in technology, Yosemite National Park will still be there, and will still be one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places on earth.

Tradition ain't all bad.

I thought you were talking about Yosemite National Park. That may make me uncool and out of it, but I don't care.

When the Yosemite that all (well, most) of you were talking about is long outdated and replaced by the latest and greatest thing in technology, Yosemite National Park will still be there, and will still be one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places on earth.

Tradition ain't all bad.

Good grief lady, it's just a name.  The idea is to name it something memorable.  Things like this actually get more traffic and end up being boons for national parks.  Though the GMC Acadia is just about the worst thing for the enviroment, that national park enjoyed some free adverts.  Oh, and you know that Yogy Bear movie?  Yep, it also helped the parks.

Technology is not at work with nature.  And the tradition is naming things after other great things...has been for hundereds of years.

puellapaschalis

I can't believe I've propped blazeingstar quite this much in the last 48 hours or so. This is precipitating some kind of crisis. I'm off to reddit to come back to my senses.

PS Liking it more and more, to be honest.

The older I get, the more resistant I am to change.

Maybe I'll upgrade to Yosemite when the next version comes out. 

:P

Good grief lady, it's just a name.  The idea is to name it something memorable.  Things like this actually get more traffic and end up being boons for national parks.  Though the GMC Acadia is just about the worst thing for the enviroment, that national park enjoyed some free adverts.  Oh, and you know that Yogy Bear movie?  Yep, it also helped the parks.

Technology is not at work with nature.  And the tradition is naming things after other great things...has been for hundereds of years.

3702d1406664670-secret-roads-francis2.jp