An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Real End of the World

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Zayn Malik has left One Direction. Dust's children have probably been sobbing into his chest all week.

I find it incredibly ironic that this happened after me and my friend lit my Harry Styles poster on fire last weekend. I feel somehow at fault.

PhuturePriest

This entire thread =

​Was it really necessary to move this to the Lame Board? Open Mic needs some non-drama. Plus the people here smell.

PhuturePriest

​Just drink some IPA. Your daughters will recover in a few months. I haven't had much remorse because I was never a Zayniac. Niall for the win.

Credo in Deum

Was it really necessary to move this to the Lame Board? Open Mic needs some non-drama. Plus the people here smell.

Was it necessary? Yes, in fact it was an act of mercy which brought it to the lame board instead of the trash.  As for the smell remark? Well...

anigif_enhanced-26925-1424442820-12.gif

HopefulHeart

Plus the people here smell.

​Yes, the denizens of the Lame Board exude the pleasant aromas of vanilla, freshly baked bread, and bacon. Thank you for noticing.

:P

I find it troubling that you, a growing man, has this reaction, and my daughter, a teenage girl, had this to say whenever I asked her about it: "Whatever makes him happy I guess."

PhuturePriest

​Yes, the denizens of the Lame Board exude the pleasant aromas of vanilla, freshly baked bread, and bacon. Thank you for noticing.

:P

​Oh, is that what you people here call it? :|

PhuturePriest

I find it troubling that you, a growing man, has this reaction, and my daughter, a teenage girl, had this to say whenever I asked her about it: "Whatever makes him happy I guess."

​What reaction? I never said I was upset. Quite the opposite, I said I was never a fan of Zayn and that this didn't really affect me. This entire thread was sarcastic. I apologize if trying to brighten the mood of the phorums is unwelcome.

Credo in Deum

​What reaction? I never said I was upset. Quite the opposite, I said I was never a fan of Zayn and that this didn't really affect me. This entire thread was sarcastic. I apologize if trying to brighten the mood of the phorums is unwelcome.