An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Real End of the World

PhuturePriest

​What reaction? I never said I was upset. Quite the opposite, I said I was never a fan of Zayn and that this didn't really affect me. This entire thread was sarcastic. I apologize if trying to brighten the mood of the phorums is unwelcome.

​I never said you said you were upset. Did you really have a Harry Styles poster, or was that sarcasm?

PhuturePriest

​I never said you said you were upset. Did you really have a Harry Styles poster, or was that sarcasm?

​Do you not remember the infamous thread I made showing a picture of the Harry Styles poster I got? It's still on here somewhere. I believe it ended up getting locked, because of course it would. :P

However, after listening to many talks and praying about it, I discerned I needed more Christian and masculine figures on my wall, so a friend stayed at my house last weekend and we burned it. Because I'm a genius I took pictures of the whole affair. If you'll allow me a moment I can upload them onto my mom's ancient computer via flash drive.

REM's take on it. 

Be prepared to stop it about halfway through. Like all boy bands, they repeat their hook ad nauseam.