An Old School Catholic Message Board

Daughters of St. Paul Retreat in July

HopefulHeart

HopefulHeart

I have returned! The retreat was lovely. There were three days of silence, which really enabled me to deepen my relationship with Jesus. :)

veritasluxmea

Glad to hear you had a good experience! I was thinking about you. I decided not to go (obviously) after taking it to prayer- it was just not something the Lord was asking me to do. I hope He leads you deeper with Him in your daily life too now. 

:o)Katherine:o)

So glad that you had a great retreat! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for you! :smile2:

He is Risen!

I visited the Daughters of St. Paul many years ago in Chicago, I had a day with them and my biggest memory of it was eating the most mustardy sandwich I'd ever had in my life.  Tons of yellow mustard, haha.  Lovely sisters though, it was great how available they made themselves to people in through book store, people could just walk in and ask them questions, or for a book recommendation, or a prayer request.  They were very approachable.

HopefulHeart

Glad to hear you had a good experience! I was thinking about you. I decided not to go (obviously) after taking it to prayer- it was just not something the Lord was asking me to do. I hope He leads you deeper with Him in your daily life too now. 

So glad that you had a great retreat! You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for you! :smile2:

Thank you both for the thoughts and prayers! :)