We Finally Have hope and change ! <3

superblue

Who is the PM of Canada?

Sike! Nobody cares.

now that was just mean

it's Stephen Harper by the way.  

:sad2:

:huh:

And PS - he's Canadian and also not a muslim - just an FYI there for you.  

:lol3:

yup the truth hurts i know, // a classic tactic used by the far left and the democrat party in general to just resort to name calling and flat out trolling ( though those in the media and public scene wouldnt know they are trolling ).

I guess when the lies, and deceit are no longer effective it is all they have left.

Obama is indeed an anti-semetic person, twisting what ever i say to suit your frustration over the truth doesn't change the facts of what obama and the democrat party have done to destroy our Church and our Country.

But hey in the mean time, send obama a letter thanking him and his party for creating planned parenthood, and not holding eric holder and hilary clinton accountable for any of their actions. or thank them for creating the Klan, or a plethora of other wonderful things they have done.

then while you are at it, write a letter to John Bauner  or how ever ya spell it, an thank him for being too willing to lay on his back and cower in fear of doing anything to stop any of this. an the rest of the republican party.

Is this a response to me? If so, you're likely projecting. I'm not at all frustrated, although now I'm a little confused. How did Hillary Clinton create the Klan?

How did I twist what you say? I asked why you are so gung-ho in your support of Israel but . . . ok?

Do you think anyone here other than like maybe, three people, supports Obama?

Ice i am so so sorry, i just can not stoop any lower or speak in any simpler language to explain. just enjoy your world. and don't try to drag others into it if at all possible. 

$(KGrHqZ,!jQFCepln)uPBQtrWtv8bw~~60_35.J

and good grief since you cant connect the dots and for some reason try to infer your own idiocy onto me by twisting what i say/ i will briefly try to clarify for the last time,  I never said hilary created the klan. i would go back to my previous post and high light what i said, but that would just be  feeding you information you can not understand for some reason.

so here is a link that might clarify 

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYKKKKTerroristArmoftheDemocratParty

and the question you asked in regards to Israel , is the wrong question to ask, which i mean my fault for not dumbing down my answer.

anyhow enjoy patting yourself on the back with the others who follow lock n step in screwing America up at any chance they get.  An i am putting ya in my burn unit which is starting to fill up. so waste your energy if ya want. i don't have any more time for ya.

I really don't know where your animosity is coming from. I don't think I'm twisting what you say I think your rants are not very clear.

This is what you said "But hey in the mean time, send obama a letter thanking him and his party for creating planned parenthood, and not holding eric holder and hilary clinton accountable for any of their actions. or thank them for creating the Klan,"

"Them" is ambiguous and could refer to any of the four people/parties (Obama, Clinton, Holder, or the democrats). I assume you mean the democrats now? You're all over the place dude and to imply I'm an idiot because I don't understand your ranting is silly.

I was being a little bit tongue-and-cheek. Sue me.

But I want you to understand, just because I think you sound like a maniac, doesn't mean I endorse the people you're ranting about. Do you get that?