An Old School Catholic Message Board

Holy Bleep, Since When Am I a CM?!

Gabriela

Meh.   I had Church Militant years ago.  It won't get you free donuts in a police station. 

Nihil Obstat

Meh.   I had Church Militant years ago.  It won't get you free donuts in a police station. 

Depends where you get arrested.

Doughnuts are disgusting anyway.

Not cake donuts. Those are delicious.  

Will it get me free tacos in Texas?

Actually, wait. I'm confused. Your tag says you're not Catholic.  How'd you get a CM tag?

Anastasia13

Not cake donuts. Those are delicious.  

Will it get me free tacos in Texas?

Actually, wait. I'm confused. Your tag says you're not Catholic.  How'd you get a CM tag?

He used to be Catholic.

And as for tacos, it depends where you get arrested in Texas. Are you planning on getting arrested for some reason? Should we be concerned?

He used to be Catholic.

And as for tacos, it depends where you get arrested in Texas. Are you planning on getting arrested for some reason? Should we be concerned?

I see. 

Not planning on getting arrested. Just thought I might stop in at dUSt's with some gratitude beer and maybe get some tacos for the road. 

Anastasia13

planning on getting arrested. Just thought I might stop in at dUSt's with some gratitude beer and maybe get some tacos for the road. 

Steeling tacos for the road?!?! Oh my. I think we need an intervention! You also need salsa, guac, and sour cream (or plain a prepared food made from milk curdled by the action of cultures if you want low fat).

Edited by Light and Truth