An Old School Catholic Message Board

Holy Bleep, Since When Am I a CM?!

Gabriela

Steeling tacos for the road?!?! Oh my. I think we need an intervention! You also need salsa, guac, and sour cream (or plain a prepared food made from milk curdled by the action of cultures if you want low fat).

Omigosh I'd forgotten all about that philter. rotfl

veritasluxmea

DOES THAT MEAN I'M ALSO A--

Nope :|

Gabriela and I only got it because on that one thread in the debate table.

As CM I nominate Not A Mallard for the CM tag 

@dUSt

MarysLittleFlower

Wow I'm so surprised I made it to Church Militant too.:)  glad i'm not a heretic. :D God bless the person who gave that, that was kind of you whoever you are :)

Doughnuts are disgusting anyway.

HERETIC!!!  

What, pray tell, do you do on Doughnut Sundays?

(Can we get a HERETIC tag for this sorry excuse of a Catholic?)

Nihil Obstat

Wow I'm so surprised I made it to Church Militant too.:)  glad i'm not a heretic. :D God bless the person who gave that, that was kind of you whoever you are :)

It was Dust.

Anastasia13

It is always good to not be a heretic.

HopefulHeart

All this excitement over the tag makes me eager for when my time as CM (hopefully) comes. :)

All this excitement over the tag makes me eager for when my time as CM (hopefully) comes. :)

It took me just over three years. Stick with it! :buddies:

I just realized I can post now in the Catholic Q&A subphorum, too. Talk about intimidating... Think I'll abstain for a while!

oprah-free-car.gif

She looks like a vampire in this gif. :sad:

I have the 'Phishy' status. Is this some kind of curse imposed on me by moderators? Does it limit my use of the forum, or am I unable to read private messages due to some technical problems?

I have the 'Phishy' status. Is this some kind of curse imposed on me by moderators? Does it limit my use of the forum, or am I unable to read private messages due to some technical problems?

It's not a curse, but it does suggest that your posts have indicated your orthodoxy is in question. Your religion is listed as "Catholic". People who have that but then post stuff that conflicts with Church teaching get the "Phishy" tag.

I believe it does make it impossible for you to read PMs, but someone else should confirm that.

It's not a curse, but it does suggest that your posts have indicated your orthodoxy is in question. Your religion is listed as "Catholic". People who have that but then post stuff that conflicts with Church teaching get the "Phishy" tag.

I believe it does make it impossible for you to read PMs, but someone else should confirm that.

Why does the person in control of the tags not send me a message, allowing me to defend myself? Seems like an immature way of dealing with people who think differently. 

Why does the person in control of the tags not send me a message, allowing me to defend myself? Seems like an immature way of dealing with people who think differently. 

This statement itself suggests the tag is warranted. If you "think differently" from the Church on matters in which She has clear teaching, then you deserve the "Phishy" tag.

I'm pretty sure the "Phishy" tag isn't given for a single post. It's given after several posts have consistently revealed that a person does not accept Church teaching. If you trawl back through your old posts, you can probably find plenty of reasons why you got the tag.

Also, calling the Mediators of Meh "immature" isn't going to help get the tag removed. Phatmass isn't a democracy. It never has been, and I presume never will be. You're here by the grace of dUSt. He can take you out of here as easily as he let you in.

But he is kind and merciful, so if you contact him, maybe he'll explain why you got the tag. Maybe.

Alternatively, you could change your religion to non-Catholic, if that is in fact the case.

the Person is dUSt alone.  

Pro'lly not immature, but possible.   Regardless, you complaint has surely been noted, and is properly dismissed with "that" sort of attitude.