An Old School Catholic Message Board

Honesty

Amor vincit omnia

8 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Pretty much my reaction to most of his posts these days. . . 

You must have gotten high marks in college, the sure mark of a mediocre mind.

I'm drunk, sorry, lemme get out of here.

12 minutes ago, Era Might said:

You must have gotten high marks in college, the sure mark of a mediocre mind.

I'm drunk, sorry, lemme get out of here.

Go easy on the sauce, man.

Amor vincit omnia

I just want to say that I have read each and every post and I am grateful for the insight and thoughts in each and everyone one of them!

I decided to post this for the simple reason that I wanted to be truthful to myself and to those who I have met here from the years that I have spent on the  Phorum. 

As much as everyone wants to label me "broken" for not having a father in my life I am going to say that I had an amazing mother who did everything when the father I had wanted no part of raising his daughters. I had some really great family around to nurture and support us along the way and let me tell ya my mama raised some amesome girls!

Me not growing up without a father has absolutely nothing to do with who I ended up falling in love with and it absolutely had nothing to do with bringing my son into the world. My son has an amazing support system in his life and since some have asked yes that include some really great male role models!!

At the end of it all I am not perfect and I have never claimed to be but the only certain thing I know is Gods love for me, my child and my family.

-Lee

Avo❣